Chapter 11

"Dating"

Your POV:

After Jimin asked me if we can date, i definitely answered yes! like duh i cant freakin reject him, its way too creepy and i think i have fallen for his kindness amd cuteness and handsomeness and perfectness doeojekjsjslsoshs

Its just less a day before i will start my new work in a cafe and im excited and at the same time im nervous with school. But as i said i wouldn't let any girls bully me or let me ruin my life again, since Jimin is there by my side i will be forever happy.

Since today is a sunny day, after breakfast you and Jimin went out to buy something from the supermarket...

Babe, do you need anything?

Yah Jimin dont call me babe were not official yet!

But you like me~ Jimin replied with a smirk on his lips.

Yah yah~ whatever~ lets search for my sanitary napkins. You replied Jimin.

No stay here, let me find your sanitary napkin, what is the label of it? Jimin asked you.

Its Red Velvet Sanitary napkin.

Okay wait for me here~ Jimin replied while smiling.

Your POV

Im really soft with Jimin, other guys hate buying sanitary things for their girlfriends but here is Jimin, he just offered me to stay here while he get my napkin. What a boyfriend material.

Jimin comeback with three Red Velvet Sanitary napkin.

No Jimin! i only need one.

Its okay Hye, incase if emergency~

You lightly smile at Jimin and he returned it to you.

Let me pay the things that i pick! You told Jimin.

No, Im the incharge for today~ Jimin replied.

But-

You can treat me next time. Jimin replied.

one again i forgot that jimin is fucking rich.

You both went to Jimin's car...The car drive was silent until Jimin grabbed your hands holding it tightly but carefully.

I like holding your hands, its like cushion~ Jimin said cutely.

You replied with a disgusted face.

I hate my hands. You replied Jimin.

Why? Jimin asked.

Its so soft that it is too sensitive. I cant expose my hand in a kind of chemical for a long time, or else it will get bruised. You replied Jimin.

Dont worry i will take care of your hand~ Jimin replied.

You asked Jimin if you can stay to a park for just a short time cause you wanna breath fresh air.

Jimin parked his car near to the park...while you we're exiting the car, Jimin offered his hand and you walked to the park holding your both hands together...