Chapter 15 (Jimin's Birthday Part 2)

"Eveyday is better with you"

After you fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder, He woke you up pointing at a beautiful scenery on the side while you were travelling.

Hye-ssi ah,

Hmmm? What is it Jiminie?. You asked him with a morning voice and you noticed that everyone is sleeping except Jin cause hes driving (lmao😂)

Look at the beautiful scenery over there. Jimin said while slightly pointing to the mountain.

You smiled at him while looking at the beautiful mountain.

But nothing can be more beautiful than yiu Hye. He said with a cute and sweet voice.

You blushed slightly and you give him a cute face. Jimin pinched your cheeks. "Advance happy birthday Jiminie" You told him while he is pinching your cheeks.

Aigoo my adorable Hye. Kamsa~

WERE NEARLY THERE! JIN SAID WHILE SHOUTING

Shut the fuck up Jin im sleeping. Suga said with an annoyed voice.

Yah eomma you startled me! Jungkook said with an annoyed face.

Oh There's a gasoline station here! who wants to peewee? Jin said.

Me, You told jin

You get off the car and head to the girls restroom.

Yuck stinky! You said. Aigoo i have to pee right now.

You peed and went back to the car.

JIN DRIVED AND AFTER A FEW MINUTES YOU ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL BEACH RESORT.

Jimin woke up the other members and they picked their things from the back of the car.

Wow. Jungkook said while being amazed

Cool. Suga said.

Woww! Taehyung said being more amused than Jungkook.

Good. Namjoon said.

PERFECT PLACE TO EAT! Jin said being excited.

My hearteu is....This place is so beautiful. Jhope said touching his chest.

You remembered your good old days when your family is still complete and your not yet bankrupted.

Are you okay? Jimin asked you.

Ne. I love the place Jiminie~

Lets go check in!

You checked in and choosed your rooms.

Jin and Namjoon share rooms, While suga and Jhope share rooms also Jungkook and taehyung.

Is it okay for you if we share our rooms Hye? Jimin asked.

Ye. You answered.

The receptionist gave you the card to the room and you all went to your room to rest after a long day.