Chapter 4

Adjustment

YOUR POV

I was totally shocked when i knew that my teacher will be a boy!
what the heck?! i mean, i party but i party with girls! i dont party with boys and duh im still virgin! In short...Im not comfortable working with a boy! Im just fine working with my new boyfriend, Hyebin.

I felt awkward but i sit opposite to him and he prepared all his things. He setup the projector and took out his books and i mean it. Hes undeniably fucking hot.

So, Ms. Lee prepare your things.
umm okay.

You looked around because you cant find your things.
You knew that your things was under the table...your so stupid you thought to yourself. You bowed down and picked up your thing and you noticed that your tshirt is loose and your cleavages are nearly showing up. You saw Jimin looking at it but you quickly put your hands on the part that can be seen and Jimin continued doing his work.

What a pervert.

Ms. lee, please wear formal attire.

Your POV

Is he joking? this is my house and i can wear what ever i want?
duh! but if i dont obey him my dad will surely cut of my debits and i dont that shitty thing to happen.

You went up to your room and picked your most descent dress.
You sit down opposite to Jimin and he started teaching you lessons

( while Jimin is teaching you) Your POV

Wth is going with this boy his face is so angelic why i cant stop looking at it?!
Wtf am i freakin day dreaming?
Without you knowing, you poke Jimin's mochii cheeks

Umm, Ms. Lee is there anything wrong?

You comeback to your senses and noticed what you did.

um nothing! theres just a tiny ant on your face.
i just poked your face to kill the ant hehe.

Okay lets continue.

The tutor session end up with you just staring at Jimin's face the whole time.....

Ms. Lee, do you mind if i get your number?
for what?
Just in incase.
You gave Jimin you number and he left you house
Jimin's POV

i dont know whats wrong with that girl, i know im handsome but does she have to remind me of it? shes like staring at me the whole time! good thing i didnt melt. i got her number to remind her of schedules and things nothing more. My heart still aches from my last breakup from my girlfriend aigoo... Poor Jimin

Your POV

I got Jimin's number and named his contact as Mr. Jimin Prof.
I would like to name him as mr cute mochii but im afraid that my boyfriend will see it. I dont want to pick a fight and im in the state of the thing that i dont want to lose anyone right now.

You went to your boyfriends house to visit him...you still live alone in your condo.
4 weeks have passed and everything seemed to be fine with you and your boyfriend your dad and step mom are not yet at home...as you expected.