Chapter 17

A/N:
Okay so wf wtf wtf! Were near to 200 reads! im crying😭 i happy when i only got 10 reads and now 200? umagawd thank you soo much! Love chu! sorry for my grammar mistakes and spelling but i will promise to edit my words if i have time😂 but the only problem is i forgot my wattpad password. Fuck it. am done. but i will still write books dont worry! anyway chapter 17 starteu

Your POV

after that lustful and wonderful night, I woke up and i felt like im not naked anymore. I discovered that Jimin covered my naked body with his shirt. And i feel comfortable because its oversized. The only thing is i dont have bra. TF. So i came to sit to the edge of the bed and the moment i standed up;

OUCH! MY BUM HURTSSSS!

I fell with my own legs, i discovered that my legs were wibbily wobbly after what happened last night. It was my first. I cant stand up then i saw Jimin came up in the room widened his eyes when he saw me on the floor with my butt hurt. He placed the breakfast tray ( because he was bringing breakfast ) ang smirked befor he placed his arms under my knee lifting me up with the bridal way.

Yah Park Jimin why are you smirking?! You asked with an annoyed face.

You shouldn't stand up. Jimin said while still smirking.

Yah this is because of you! Arghhhh how can i walk properly when my legs are wiggily wobbly? You asked him confused.

Then i will carry you with my back.

That will you think the other members will think of us?! they dont know that im your girlfriend!

Then we will announce it later. Jimin said while placing you back at the bed.

Hye...Say ahhhhh! Jimin said while widening his mouth.

Yah im not a kid...You opened your mouth and let Jimin drop the food inside it.

Jimin looked at your oversized shirt; Nice view.

You forgot that you dont have a bra yet. YAH YOU PERVERTED JIMIN!. You told Jimin while slightly blushing.

(A/N: A perverted Jimin is a happy fandom! Lol😂😂😂)

Jimin took the last spoon from the bowl; Say ahhhhhhhhh!

You opened your mouth and chewed the food that Jimin gave you. Hes so fucking sweet.

Your POV

How can i walk with this jigily jelly like wiggily legs of mine? Shit! But anyways im not regretting what happened last night
tho;) But what could the other members think of us? Omagawd please dont let them think that were to impatient to do it this time.

A/N
so maybe some of you may think that the story will be coming to an end but its not! there will be more climax and heart breaking moments and smuts! Wait for the comeback of Jimin's ex lol;)

The phone ringed and Jimin get interrupted from feeding you.

Yeoboseyo? Jimin answered the phone.

Yah Jimin! Wake up early its our last day here we should have
fun!!!! Bring Hye with you! Jhope shouted to the phone.

Yah Hyung stop shouting! I cant bring Hye with me shes in pain- i mean shes sick, she got colds. I cant leave her alone.