Chapter 3

"Are we there yet?" I said complaing for the fifth time already

"No, we're not!" Daniel said, then he turned to Gabriel, "Can't you do anything to shut her up, please?"

Gabriel just laughed. He turned to me and kissed me. In began soft and sweet, but then it turn into hard-cord. He bite my bottom lip, asking for entrances, which i didn't give so easily. He growled, and crushed his lips to mine, making me moaned. He's lips felt so good against mine that I didn't want him to stop kissing me. But then Lex made a moaned-sound from the front-seat. Gabriel and I parted away and looked at her.

She was laughing and making kissy-faces, "Get a room, you two" she said turning around

"Get us to a motel then."  Gabriel suggested.

"Don't need to tell me twice." Daniel said and gain speed.

I kissed Gabriel one last time and then started to listening to music. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I checked who it was, scared that it was my parents calling me. It's being two hours seen I sneaked out, I don't think that they woke up, It's 2 am. Gladly it wasn't my parents, it was my sister, Alison.

I looked at Gabriel, who just shrugged, and I picked up the phone. The first thing I heard was loud music in the background and people shouting over each other.

"Hey, baby sister! How you doing?" Alison said over the loud music

"Hi....Alison?' I said, suspicious, "Are you drunk?!"

She laughed into the phone, "No!...Well, maybe a bit. Don't tell mom or dad!" She said. Only if she knew that even if i wanted to tell them I wouldn't.

"I won't. What are you doing calling me at 2 in the morning?" I demanded

"What are YOU doing picking up calls at 2 in the morning, Abby?" She said, laughing

"I'm...um..."

"Whatever kid. I just missed you a lot. I miss hearing your voice, and miss bothering you," She said, honestly

"Glad to hear that," I said sarcastically,"I miss you too"

"I'll call tomorrow and talk to mom and dad. Bye-Bye" She said and hung up on me

Uh-oh! I turned to Daniel and asked where we were. "We are in Rochester." he said

We were only an hour or so away from Minneapolis. I told Daniel if we would stop at a motel and rest there for the day...er...night. A half-hour later, we arrived at a Motel place, in almost the middle of nowhere.

"We'll stay here for the night, then we'll keep going. Out of state." Gabriel said as we got out the car. He put his arm around my waist, when we entered the "lobby" in the motel. The girl behind the counter looked surprised to see two gorgeous guys enter her front door with two girls.

"How may I help you, boys?" She asked, with a sweet voice. She smiled widely when Daniel leaned against the counter.

"We would like a room with two queen beds, please." Daniel said, smiling at the girl.

"Okay...Um your room is to the right, 18B." She said, holding the keys to Daniel, who winked at her.

"Thank you, darling" He said

When he turned around, Alexia was giving him a death stare, "What?!" He asked her. Lex just took the keys from Daniel and walked out. Gabriel payed the girl, whose name was Emma, and thanked her. I was about to leave when I spotted something on the left wall. It was a picture of a guy and his father in front of a lake. The guy seem familiar to me, something about his dark brown eyes.

"Who's that in the picture?" I asked Emma

"That's John. He's father owns this motel" She told me

"Does he ever come here?" I said, curious

Emma thought this for a while and then replied, "Not really. Just when he's in town. Why?" She asked, suspicious.

"He just looks familiar" I told her, smiled at her, and then felt.

When I got to the room, Gabriel was in the bathroom, Daniel and Lex were in the bedroom closest to the door. There were two bedrooms in the room. The rooms were actually really nice, a gold-ish paint on the walls, tile floors, peach curtains, and the beds were covered in white and light-green covers. It looked good. Better than I imagine a motel to look like. Gabriel came out of the bathroom with only his sweatpants on and a loose shirt. I kissed him and when to the bathroom, i cleaned up, and changed to my pajamas, which were a pair of black shorts and a white tank-top. When I came out of the bathroom, they were in front of the tv, watching some 1800s show. Lex was in between Daniel legs sitting on the floor, and Gabriel was on the armchair. I sat on the arm of the chair for a while, but I went to the small kitchen after watching five minutes of the show. I was just finishing up putting food in the microwave when some hands wrapped around my waist.

I turned around to find Gabriel leaning in for a kiss, I turned my face at the last minute, and he kissed my cheek instead of my lips. He laughed.

"How you doing?" He asked, wrapping his hands tightly around my waist and bringing me closer to him.

"Okay, I guess. How you doing?" I said.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm great" He said and kissed my forehead.

The microwave beeped and I got out the macaroni and cheese, "want some?" I asked Gabriel

"Nah, I'm good" He said with a yawn, "I'm going to bed" He said and walked to our room.

I ate my food in silence, with Daniel and Lex's laughter in the background. I brushed my teeth, thinking that this was my family now, that it was just us four making it alone. I wouldn't go back to my parents, in three days i would be 17-years-old. I had to forget about them. Or at least tried too.