Chapter 7

I woke up to find Abigail out of bed, I freaked out before realizing she was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. I felt stupid for worrying about it when she was in the same room as me...

I got up of bed and went in the bathroom. I found her brushing her teeth, with the same clothes I left her in last night. She was so focus on something in the wall that she jumped when I wraped my arms around her waist. She stopped brushing her teeth and rinsed her mouth, then turn around and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned in for a kiss, but she turned at the last minute, and I kissed her cheek instead. She giggled and gave me a small peck on the lips before releasing her arms from my neck.

                                "Slept good yesterday...er...today?" I asked. I didn't know what time it was but by the sunny light coming from the window, I'll say it was pass lunch time.

                                "Yes, only I wasn't expecting to wake up this late." She saw my questionable look and added, "It's 2 in the afternoon. Alexia and Daniel went into town to get some supplies."

From what Johnny had said in the morning before dawn, a town was about 5 miles away from the motel we were staying at. But I didn't care about that now because Abigail began to undress herself.

She was stunningly beautiful, with her perfect tan, her brown curly hair falling pass shoulder-length, and her big violet-blue eyes. Especially, her breast that were not big, but not small, they were the right size from her small height.

                                "Well, are you going to get into the shower with me or just stand there?" She asked, with a smile on her face.

I took off my boxers as she got into the shower, closing the curtain behind her. The shower was small, so we were practically touching every part of our bodies with the other. I put my hands on her hips, drawing her closer, and started kissing her neck. She moaned, a small moan I knew she was trying not to let out. She leaned in, pressing her naked body next to mine, and crushed her lips on top of mine. I press my hands on her back and kissed her with full passion and lust. Letting the water hit her smooth back, i traced my fingers down her back.

She suddenly pulled away and stared to ACTUALLY take a shower, with a smile on her face. I did the same, while pressing little kissing on her shoulders and cheek. A while later, she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

I followed her to the cabin with the towels inside, before she would even touch the little knob I swept her off her feet and pushed her against the wall. She let out a small giggle and wrapped her legs around my waist. 

                                          "I've been wondering how long it would take you to do that." She said, putting her arms around my neck. 

I just kissed her, I was turned on. REALLY turned on. I wouldn't help myself, seeing her beautiful naked body and the feel of it against my own, I would be stupid enough not to touch every single part of that body. 

But of course, something HAD to interrupted us. Daniel waked into the bathroom, not aware of us inside. Abigail quickly un-wrapped herself from me and landed on the floor. She got behind me as Daniel looked up.

                                         "Ohhh...um....okay" Daniel said, amused, "Sorry, guys..." He said, not moving to leave. 

                                           "Dude! close the door!" I yelled at him. Daniel closed the door, but stayed insided. "With you on the other side of the door!"  

Abigail handed me a towel and I wrapped it around my waist, "Well...are you gunna leave?" I asked Daniel.

                                  "Ooh, um, Dude! Where have you being hidding her?" Daniel said, nodding to  Abigail, who was wrapping a towel around herself. 

                                   I growled at him, "Don't EVEN start! She's mine!" I told him. 

                                       "I know. I don't even think of her that way. I got Alex to think about." He said and waved bye. 

I turned back to Abigail, who was adjusting her towel. "Maybe we can try later." I told her and kissed her one last time before getting interrupted by a phone ringing.

It was Abby's sister. She looked scared as she looked at who it was. 

                                          "Hello?" She said, her voice barely a whisper. 

I would hear it was her sister, not her parents. I would have guess that by now they would have called and demand where she was. 

                                         "Alison...yeah...No, I-...But they didn't-" Abigail tried to explained. 

After she hung up, she told me we needed to live the state because her parents were freaking out and they had called the police. Her parent told Alison hoping Abby was with her and Alison promised to not say anything. I knew Abby trusted her sister, but I didn't. 

We got dressed and told the others. We started to pack and  not leave anything behind. But we had ANOTHER problem to worry about. Johnny wanted to come along, stating that he was going to go out of town anyways. But i knew why he REALLY wanted to come along.