Chapter 17:

After I got out of the shower, Gabriel was talking on his phone to someone. He quickly hung up as he saw me come out. I didn't comment on his weird reaction. He smiled at me, with out of his many sexy smiles, and slap my ass as I walked pass him to brush my hair.

"Perv." I said smiling.

"Only around you, baby girl." He said, smiling wickly at me.

I narrow my eyes at him, and finish getting ready for whatever the day holds for me today. I was dress casual, so if any unexpected events occur we would just leave.

"Howard was looking for you, he's waiting for you downstairs." Gabriel said, grapping his arms around my waist.

"Did he say why?" I asked, confuse. I liked Howard a lot, he was like my grandfather, but the fact that he wanted to see me was weird. I wonder if it had something to do with Gabriel.

Gabriel shook his head and went into the shower. As he turned around, I slap his hot-ass and ran out of the room before he would grap me. I heard him chuckle before the door closed. I loved teasing him.

When I was almost down the stairs, someone grap me by my waist and pulled me agaisnt the wall. I was about to scream when I saw it was Daniel who had grap me.

"What the hell?" I said, pushing him off.

"What's wrong with Alexia? She won't tell me.. And I figure she probably told you." He said with worry in his eyes.

I mentally groan, " It's girl stuff. I'm not in position to tell anyone, even you." I said trying to walk away, but he grap my arm and held me in place.

"She's my mate! She's my girl! I should be the number one person you should tell if there is something wrong with her." He said, sounding angry, and I admit I was scared.

"She is fine. Just a little work up with what's going on. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you, Daniel." I said, taking my arm away from his grip.

He run a hand through his messy hair, "Fine, fine. But she is alright, right?" He asked, concern

"She's perfectly fine." I said, with a force smile on my face.

When I finally got to the kitchen, Howard was waiting for me by the kitchen door. He was drinking a cup of coffee and smiling at something that was happing outside, in the back yard. I walked up to him to see Johnny and Jake in the back yard, they were trying to build some sort of tditector or something.

"Morning, sweetpea" Howard said, tunrning around to face me.

"Morning, grandpa." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled and put the coffee cup down. He was wearing blue jeans, with classy shoes, and a dress black shirt. He always looked like he were expecting company.

"What are your plans for the day, Abby?" He asked, clapping his hands.

"I don't know. Why?" I asked

"You want to go downtown with me today? Help me get some tools?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

Okay, that's weird. "Um, sure. Let me just tell Gabriel." I said, as I was turning around, Howard touched my arm.