Chapter 22:

GABRIEL's P.O.V

"We can't just walk in there and ask where she is?" Daniel tells me, once I calm myself down.

I just want to get my mated. I don't care what I have to do to get to her. I'd walk through fire just to have her in my arms. I must sound like a baby, right now, but I don't give a rat's ass.

We are waiting along side the woods surrounding the factory. Alexia and Jake when to check the surroundings and should be back any minute. While Emma and Johnny are trying to get ahold of his father.

"What do you suggsstes?! I can't just sit here anymore and do nothing about it!" I hiss to Daniel, "She is in there somewhere! "

Daniel gives me a dumb look as if saying he knows that already. Alexia and Jack come back just as Johnny and Emma walk back.

"What did you guys find?" Johnny asks Jake.

"Nothing. The place is surrounded by Liam's pack. There is not way we can sneak in without getting notices." Jake explains, sitting on the grass.

"Have you hear from Abigail?" Johnny asked me.

I shake my head, "No, she must of begin asleep the last time I tried." I've beging trying to contact her throught the bond but she must either be asleep or she has blocked the link.

"Fuck it. I can't stand it anymore. " I say before I shift into my wolf and run towards the builting with everyone else screaming at me to go back.

**************************************************

ABIGAIL's P.O.V

Simon walks closer and closer until his infront of me. With both of his hands on either side of me, I don't see a way to escape. Then he notices the little boy behind me and goes to grap him, but i step in his way.

"Don't touch him." I hiss glaring at Simon.

He chuckle and graps me by my hair. I gasp, and try to get away. The little boy jumps at Simon, kicking, screaming, and punching Simon's leg. Since he's so small, Simon just inores him.

"I don't know why Liam didn't kill you. Your nothing, but a useless human girl." He snarls at me, with every word pulling my hair even more.

I notice there's a blade on his belt. As he keeps on talking crap, I knee him in the balls and punch him. After my fit connected with his jaw, I start to jump around and swearing.

"Oww! I think you fucking broke my knukles!!" I wined. I shake my hand a few times. Mental note: Never hit a werewolf ever again.

I take the blade from Simon's belt. Or try to. He graps my hand and pushes me agaisnt the wall making me go dizzy for a moment. I look over to the side to remeber that the big door to the exist are still open. I'm so stupid!

"Have a death wish, you bitch?" Simon asks pulling me over to the open door and dangeling me up feet from the ground by my neck.

"Maybe. But either way, I'm not doing it alone." I hiss.

He grins, at the last second of him letting go off me I grap on to his shirt and he falls down with me. I flip us over, so he's under me and breaks my fall. Once we hit the ground, it knocks Simon out cold and I hit my head on his damn hard chest. Jeez, i would of thought he wouldn't of been affected by the fall. I mean for a werewolf, anyways.

I get off him, brush myself off, and turn around to look up at the little guy looking down at me.

I smile and wave at him, "Come on, little guy. Jump, I'll cath you. Promise." I say opening my arms.

I hear noises and shouts at the other side of the...factory. I tell the kid to hurry up and jump already. He does and knocks me off my feet. He laughs and brushes my hair off my face. He has an adorable laugh.

"Thank you." He says in a slow, cute voice. It makes my smile get wider.

"No problem, kid." I say and get up, "Come on before they find us." I say, lifting him up and limping towards the forest.

After what feels like hours of walking around the forest, I fall down next to a tree because of how tired I am and of how much my leg hurts. I can barely walk, my throats dry and the amount of pounds the little boy adds to this situation, is making it worse.

I look down at the child in my arms, run my hand through his messy dirty hair, and fall asleep. Yup, i dont care that i'm in the forest and we are an open target to any forest predador.

*****************************************

GABRIEL P.O.V

Once inside it was a blood war. I was jumped by at least 4 of Liam's pack members. I would let they were new and had just started training because they only went for the throat. I easily knocked two of them and the other two were replace by the alpha.

"Gabriel....when are you going to learn that humans aren't good for us.?" He said more to himself then me.

I growled at him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a wolf trying to catch me by surprised. The wolf limped towards the same time I shift to my human form and punched Liam agaisnt the wall.

"Is it Lillia? Huh, is that it?" I asked, knowing that singel name would break him. "Can't stand that I found my mate while yours rejected you? That she wanted nothing to do with you? That she chose a human over the old mighty alpha?" I hissed, getting on his last nerves.

I saw pain and devastation in his eyes before they were quickly gone and replaced by anger and hatred. Lillia was Liam's mate, but she rejected him once she found out what he was. She told him she rather be with a human then a monster. After she walked away from him, he started hating humans as much as hunters hate us.

"Lillia was a stupid, selfish bitch! I don't care that she left." He said trying to sound strong. "You'll lose her. You'll lose your little human. Werewolves aren't suppose to be with humans. " He hissed, with a smile creeping on his face.

"No. I won't. Because she didn't run away from me when she found out I was different." I said and let him go.

I was about to turn around, when he launched at me, but I elbow him in the face making his nose crack.

"Gabriel, she's no longer here." Daniel told me coming towards me. Alexia was sniffing the air, probably trying to get a scent of Abby.

"Found something." Jake yelled from down the hall.

We all walked to where Jake was. He was standing by double doorz that were wide open. Outside a few feet down on the ground was Simon, one of Liam's boys. Abigail's smell was strong here, but it was also mixed with something else. Something I didn't reconziges.

Jake, Emma, and Johnny were already making their way down. Daniel and Alexia jumped down and started to help the hunters. I went back to where Liam was to find him gone. How didn't i hear him move? Out in the distance I hear footsteps and shouts. Liam must of found Abigail.

***As of right now, i have no idea where I'm going with this story. I'm just writing as I go, just random. There are only about 3 more chapterz before I'm done with this story. So hope your enjoying and i would really use some feedback. :) ***