Chapter 8

Abigail's P.O.V.......

           After I told Gabriel what Alison said, we started to pack everything back again. Making sure not to live anything behind, if for some reason my parents tracked my phone to this place. 

          Oh Crap!

Of course! I should of thrown away my phone when I first got in the car. I shouldn't have brought it anyways. I take out the Sims card and let it fall in the toilet. 

After I'm done with my phone, I find Alexia waiting outside the motel room, with her arms crossed looking at Daniel and Gabriel talking with Johnny. 

                                             "What are they talking about?" I asked her, knowing she can hear everything with her super-wolf hearing. 

                                            "Johnny wants to tag alone with us. Daniel and Gabriel are telling him he can't, that he'll slow us down." She said, then she looks at me with a huge grin on her face. 

When she doesn't stop looking at me with that grin of herself I asked, "WHAT?" 

 She pokes with on my upper-arms, gigging, and said, "So... you and Gabriel?" She said, poking me a bunch of times on my arm

                                            "What about me and Gabriel?" I asked, acting as if I don't know what she's talking about. 

                                            "In the bathroom today?" She said practically jumping around

                                            "What? Nothing happened. Not because of your mate. Daniel always walks   at the wrong time in the wrong place." I tell her

                                             "So, um, how did it feel?" She asked

                                             "NOTHING HAPPENED!" I said, then knowing she won't stop, I change the subject, "You and Daniel were pretty busy last night"

She smiled and started to tell me everything they did. And I mean EVERYTHING! Every single detail, that by half the conversation I stopped listening. 

I was watching Gabriel talking to Johnny about something. I noticed that they would looked at me and then start talking again.

Alexia was in a middle of a sentence when I interrupted her, "...and then he bit my tongue while his hands worked his way under my bra-"

                                              "Yeah, yeah. Do me a favor. What are they saying" I nodded towards Gabriel and Johnny. 

But before she would listen, they abruptly stopped talking. As if Gabriel heard what I said. 

                                              "Come on. Let's go." Gabriel said, coming to get the bags at me feet. 

I grap my backpack and asked, "Is Johnny coming alone?" 

                                              "Yes, and so is Jake and Emma" He said making a face. 

                                               "Why?" 

                                                "I don't know," I gave him a look and he added,"Fine. Because Johnny wants to keep an eye on me. He thinks that a human shouldn't be alone with three wolves" He said putting the bags in the back of the car.