chapter 11: Birthday Sex

I woke up in Gabriel's arms.  Daniel and Lexi were standing by the bed with a cupcake in Lexi's hand. It had a little pink candle in the middle. We had stopped in a motel last night. Jake, Johnny, and Emma were in the room next to our. Daniel and Alexa were in one bed and Gabriel and I were in the other. 

                                                      "Happy Birthday, Abby!" Daniel and Lexi said in union. 

  I had completely forgotten about my birthday. Well, could you blame me? I had begin capture by a pack of wolves. Anyways, I sat up on the bed and blew my candle out. Lexi headed me the cupcake with was chocolate! I hugged both of them before they headed into the bathroom. I put my cupcake in the night-stand next to the bed, then pecked Gabriel's lips. 

                                                     "Good morning Sunshine." I whisper in his ear. 

  He's eyes flutters for a few seconds, then they open and met mine violet ones. He rested a hand on my lower back and I rested my head on his chest. 

                                                   "Good morning beautiful" He said and kissed my head.

  I looked up at him and smiled. He saw the cupcake on the nightstand and he kissed me. 

                                                   "Happy Birthday, Abby" He whisper against my lips as he continued to kiss me. 

  We continued to kiss and at some point he had me on top of him so i was straddling him. I didn't want it to end. He pushed my body against  his and ran his hands long my back. I had my fingers intertwined in his hair. He asked permission for entrance and I gave it to him. His tongue started wrestling with mine for dominance. Which we both knew he would get. Our tongues explores each other mouths before we pulled apart for some air. We were both breath hard and I got off him as Daniel and Alexia got out of the bathroom. 

                                                  "Having a good birthday so far?" Alexa asked, grinning and wiggling her eyebrows. 

  I blushed and when into the bathroom. As I was getting my shirt off, Gabriel enter the bathroom. He took his boxers off and stood completely naked in front of me. He helped me take the rest of my clothes off and we hoped into the shower. 

 I was wearing my favorite purple sweatshirt, that Gabriel bought me a while ago, and some black jeans, and black boots. Although it was sunny outside, winter was winter,  and it was kind of cold. I wraped my arm around Gabriel's waist for some warmth as we headed over to the Dinner. 

  We got a seat next to the windows looking out to the trees. We had just order when Jake, Emma, and Johnny enter the Diner, too. They slip into our boot, Jake next to Daniel, Emma next to Jake, and Johnny slipped next to me. Johnny smiled and I smiled back. 

                                                 "Happy Birthday, Abigail" Emma said, giving me a smile. 

                                                 "Happy Birthday, Abigail" Jake said, giving me a smile and winking at me. Which he received a growl from Gabriel. 

                                                 "Thanks. You can call me Abby" I said to both of them. 

 They nodded and I wondered if they were actually going to call me by my nickname. 

                                                  "Happy Birthday, Abbybait" Johnny said, using his old nickname for me. I hadn't hear that nickname since he felt town.