Chapter 16

Abby's P.O.V

When I woke up, I left naked. Gabriel wasn´t in bed with me, it felt weird considering that I always woke up in his arms. I dose off to sleep again. After a few minutes later I heard the door open and closing. I left him climb on to the bed again and pulled me closer to him. I shifted and looked up with my eyes sleepy.  

"Morning, baby girl" He said kissing my head 

"Morning." I said, smiling one of my sexy ass smiles. 

I flutter my eyes a bit before I adjusted to the light. Then I lay on top of him, from my hips down I was touching the bed and my other half was on top of his body.  

I felt him get a hard on as I moved upwards, pressing my crotch against his member. He pulled himself up on his  elbows as I took a straddling position on top of him.  

I kissed him so tenderly and gently,  I was surprise when he got even harder and moan in the back of his head. I moan as I felt his  erection in between my legs. 

I know don't what had gotten in me today. 

He suddenly pulled back to looked at me and I whimper as his lips left mine.  

"What has gotten into you this morning, prita?" he asked, raising his  eyebrows at me. 

"I honestly don't know." She said, giggling.  

We continued on kiss until there was a knock on the door. Gabriel pulled back and groan. 

"Who is it?" he  yelled, angry that we were getting interrupted.. 

"It's Lexi. I need to speak with Abby." Lexi says through the door.  

I  looked at Gabriel, a bit confuse, I pecked his lips one last time, and went over to open the door. Lexi was standing there with her buttercup PJ's, looking worried.  

"What's up?" I asked Lexi

"Can we talk? Alone?" Lexi asked, looking at Gabriel. 

I  looked back at Gabriel and stepped outside closing the room behind me. I didn't like the look on Lexi's face and I would tell it was not good. 

"What's wrong? Did you get in a fight with Daniel?" I said, touching her arm. 

 "No, of course not." She said, not going forward into details. 

  I raised my eyebrows, "Then what is it? What happened?" I asked. 

She looked worried, confuse, and shaky. She didn't said anything at first, she looked down the hall as Daniel was coming out of the bathroom shirtless. A lust expression when across her face, before she looked back at me. 

Daniel was making his way toward us, but Lexi grap my upper arm and tagged me down the stairs, through the kitchen, and living room. She stopped once we were outside in the back yard. 

 "I'm late." She said looking att my probably shock face 

"Congras!" I said, smiling at her

"No! It's not. I mean, I want a baby, especially when its Daniel's, but if he finds out he won't let me fight or do anything." she said, "You know how he will be when he finds out I'm pregant. Or when I find out if I might be pregant." 

"It will only be for, like, four months. Werewolf babies grow fast and-" I began to say

"What is during the four or five months I'm pregant, they find you or they kidnap you or something. Daniel won't let me do anything to try and safe you." She said, looking at me

"Alexia, its not about me right now. If I get kidnap or something, Gabriel has Jake, Emma, and Johnny to help with me. " I said, putting both my hands on her shoulders," And I can take care of myself. You don't need to worry about me right now. No one's going to find us here. Not for a while." I tried to explain. 

I can't believe my best friend is pregant. That is wicked cool. I'm going to be an aunt! 

"I need to get a pregnancy test." She said shaking her head. 

"You should be happy. Your going to have a baby with Daniel. Your one and only." I said trying to make her smile. 

She tried to fight a smile, but wouldn't help it. "Yeah, I am happy. Excited, actually. " She said grinning

"I;m happy for you." I said hugging her, "So are you going to tell him?" I asked looking at her hopefully that she would. 

Her eyes widen," NO! I'm not telling  him yet. And neither are you, Abigail." She said looking at me warning. 

"Okay. I promise I won't tell." I said, smiling so hard my cheek hurt. 

"Not even Gabriel." She said, pointing a finger at me.

 Wow, she was serious about Gabriel, "Aw, why not? I whined

"Abigail." She said, with a voice that sounded stick. 

Damn! "Okay, I promise I won't let anyone. Not even Gabriel." I said, sticking out my pinkie. 

She smiled and twiged her pinky with mine. 

We went back inside after that, I went back upstairs while she got something to eat. 

I was so damn happy for her, I wouldn't stop smiling. When I enter the room, Gabriel looked at me weirdly. 

 "What happened?" He asked tapping the space next to him.

Lied, just lied, I told myself. " Nothing. Girl stuff.: I said trying to not give away anything

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Your sure it was just that?" 

"Yeah, totally." I add, "That's why she wanted to talk to me privatly, babe." I said, resting next to him again. 

"You know we got interrupted? And I kinda want to go back to what we were doing." He whisper against my ear, making my get goosebumps. 

I tried to act as if I didn't remember, "We did? Hmm, I'm still kinda tired." I said, teasly. 

"Your so funny, baby." He said, kissing my lips. 

We had a make-out moment before I was on top of him again. This time I kisses all the way down his bare chest to his boxers. I rubbed my hand over his already hard erection. I heard him moan andd grip the sheets. 

"Come on, Abby. Your killing me." He said.

I was kissing his chest, sucking and biting his nippples while rubbing his erection with a free hand. I was enjoying this, usually he was in controlled, but not today. I stopped sucking on his nipple to look at his face, which was full lust and desire and love. 

I kissed him with all the love I had for him. He moaned on the back of his head as i slipt my hand in his boxers. He gasp as I grip his member and started pumding him. He was huge, my fingers didn't meet around. 

 "Baby, seroious, your killing me." He said agaisnt my lips. 

I laughed and realeased him. He whimper at the lost of my touch. I smiled and kissed him one last time before getting off the bed and heading into the bathroom. 

"Not cool, Abiagail!" I heard him said as I close the door. 

**I know 'm a day late. But I wouldn't update yesterday. This chapeter was done out of a first draft I had written. HOpe you liked it and vote.**