EXTRA...

Alexia's P.O.V

       After we came from town and Gabriel took Abigail to their room, Daniel pulled me towards our room. He closed the door behind us and locked it. I knew what he wanted, just by looking at his eyes you would see full lust and love in them. 

       He pulled me close to him and started kissing all around my face, avoiding my lips. He could act as if he was going to kiss me, then pull back and kiss my jawline or neck instead. He was teasing me. And i didn't know if I liked it or it was just plain annoying. 

       He shoved me against the wall, took my shirt off, and kissed all over my exposed parts. He kiss the bare part of my boobs, he hands going up and down my sides, he pushed his crotch against mine, making me moan. I arch my body closer to his, he rested his hands on my hips. 

                                              "I want you, love." He said, with an evil grin. 

         Without letting me respond, he picked me up and had me on the bed in less than a second. He began kissing down my neck, in between my beast, all the way to my jeans. He unbutton them and took them off. I was left in only mine bra and panties. 

                                               "You are so gorgeous." He said looking at my body. 

        I blushed and smiled. He was just too cute. And he was all mine. Before I knew if, he was taken of his shirt and threw it somewhere across the room. He's body was fine! A 6-packs, perfectly tan skin, and muscles. He had a little scar on his left shoulder and he had the mate-mark on his neck. 

      He leaned in and kissed me, biting my bottom lip. He slit his right hand down my side to my ass and wraped it. He reached behind me to my bra, un-hooked it, and started to managed my beast. 

                                           "Oh...Danny." I said, moaning. 

      He licked my left beast while managing my right one. He licked around my nipple making it hard, then put it in his mouth, and began sucking on it. He did that to the other. I was practically in heaven.     He knows my beast are sensitive, and yet he teasing me with them. 

     He pulled back and took off his pants. He position himself  in between my legs and harshly rubbed his hardness next to me. By now, I just wanted him inside me, bringing me the best pleasures ever. It's been too long since we last did it and I was dying to feel him. 

     However, I didn't have to wait any longer, because he took my panties off and his boxers, he threw them off to the floor. But he didn't enter me. Instead he flipped us over so I was on top of and him under me. 

                                           "Ride me?" He asked, with a huge grin on his beautiful face. 

     Not giving it a second thought, I placed my palms on his chest, levered my lower body up until I was straddling his hips like a cowgirl, "I think this is the most fun we've had." I said, pressing my hips down so that my southern part brushed teasingly over his straining erection. 

   Bending down, I kissed his lips and circle my hips over his heated body. With a grunt, his hands slip down my hips, holding them there. He thrust his hips up while at the same time tugging me down hard against him, filling me with one fierce thrust.  It took me by surprise, but that didn't stop me for keep riding him. 

   I continued on riding him for some more until I was panting and moaning. I gave him one last thrust, before I got off him. He, on the other hand, took it as a cue to get on top of me. Soon enough, he had two fingers inside me, making little circles and going as deep as he could. He kissed me while fingering me. I moan against his lips as he worked wonders inside me. He pulled his fingers back and position himself to enter me. He went in an inch, then other, then other. He was going slow, just to tease me. 

                                            "Hurry up! And fuck me!' I said, wrapping my legs around his waist. 

  He smiled and thrust as hard and deep as he could, getting a loud moan out of me. 

                                            "Faster!" I cried, while tangling my hands on his hair. He's face was buried on my neck. He was biting my skin while he went faster every time he came out. I would hear him breathing deep and moaning, enjoy it, too. 

  After more moaning, thrusting, and cumming; he collapsed next to me on the bed. We were both panting and out of breath. He pulled the sheets over our naked bodies and arms around me. I rested me head on his chest, while he traced his fingers along my bare arm. 

                                         "I love you, bombina." He said kissing my head. 

                                         "Love you too, Danny." I said, cuddling next to him and falling asleep. 

  ****Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think. :D ****