chapter two.

We made our way upstairs and into our bedroom quickly, heading right into the en suite without bothering to shut doors, we were alone anyway. I reached right into the large shower box to get the water warmed up while we undressed. When I turned back around, Lauren was facing away from me but in the process of taking her pajama shorts off, giving me a beautiful view of her ass. God bless Cuba, I thought to myself. I just couldn't tear my eyes away from her full, round cheeks. That is, until her panties started coming down. She threw them to the side quickly, only letting me have a small glimpse of her pink center, but it was enough to encourage me to hastily undress and practically run to where she was standing in front of the mirror, walking up behind her and helping lift her spaghetti strap tank over her head. We locked eyes in the mirror as my hands started at her shoulders and worked a steady massage down her body.

"Did you know that you are beautiful?" I mumbled into her neck. "So beautiful. Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at your body." We locked eyes again as her mouth fell slightly agape before I encouraged her to follow my hands with her eyes, around her shoulders, on the underside of her soft breasts with my thumbs flicking out just to barely catch on stiff pink nipples, only to move on to following the lovely curve of her waist downward with a certain pressure. Squeezing her hips in my palms, I pressed my fingers down tightly, making her gasp. Her breathing was picking up, eyes dark and filled with lust but never leaving my hands in the reflection, anxious for where I'd explore next. My own eyes were in no better state. I moved my hands from her hips to teasing the outer curve of her ass, lifting my hands so just my fingertips grazed the skin, down the the backs of her thighs around to her sides and back again. I started working on her neck, her head falling back on my shoulder instantly leaving her brunette waves cascading down both of our right arms.

"Did you look at yourself? Hm?" I said in between nips and gentle bites, soothing the area with wet kisses after only to repeat the process over again. She never answered, only gave quiet whimpers of pleasure once I reached her sweet spot behind her ear. I just smirked into her creamy skin and continued snaking my hands forward to the front of her thighs, squeezing with wide hands just above her knees and dragging my hands slowly up towards her hips, squeezing again when I got there.

Her breathing picked up even more the closer my hands got to her center, I felt her eyes burning through the mirror. I knew what she wanted, but I also wanted to take my time and appreciate the beautiful creature I was lucky enough to share my life with. After some more hip and butt squeezing she started to get restless, squirming a little in my grip and letting out a soft whine of frustration. Something about that sound, I felt a fire lit in my core. My lips latched on to her neck tightly as one hand came up to pinch a rosy nipple and the other went straight where she needed me. At first I gently brushed my hand over the top, feeling her soft, short, little landing strip of dark hair under my palm. But soon after I dipped my fingers in though her velvety pink folds, slowly back and forth a few times to then come out and rub gentle circles on her swollen clit. Lauren moaned, probably louder than she intended, her head still tipped back on my shoulder and eyes closed in relief of finally having attention where she needed it.

I stopped my motions to her dismay, and when she turned around to protest I brought my wet fingers up between us with the intention of licking them myself, but she beat me to it. Lauren grabbed my wrist and gently began to clean each finger, diligently looking for any last drop of her own wetness. The second she finished I brought our lips together in a searing kiss, mouths open, tongues clashing instantly, sharing her taste between us. "I need to taste you, really taste you. Get in the shower." I practically growled the last sentence, following close behind and stepping into the steamy shower. We both got under the water and instantly pressed our bodies to each other, kissing passionately as our hair and bodies became wet enough for us to play around in there comfortably.