baby girl's birth announcement👼🏻

To hold you off until i can get this chapter just right I've put together baby's birth announcement, just to give a little insight as to who she will be! the last name is hyphenated but since this story doesn't use y/n's it will be written out with only Jauregui. So let's get to it and please get ready to welcome.......
💫

🌟💗✨💜🌟💜✨💗🌟
Stella Aurora Jauregui
Born May 6th, 2023
4:27 a.m.
🌟💗✨💜🌟💜✨💗🌟

Stella- "A borrowing from the Latin, Stella is derived directly from stella (star). There is evidence that the name was used in England as far back as 1374, but it wasn't until the 16th century when Sir Philip Sidney used the name in his sonnets "Astrophel to Stella," that the name became commonly known."

Aurora- "Derived from the Latin aurora (dawn). The name was borne by the Roman mythological goddess of dawn and by the princess in the popular fairy tale Sleeping Beauty."

If you know Lauren, you know she absolutely loves the moon

If you know Lauren, you know she absolutely loves the moon. In an earlier chapter I discussed that the nursery theme was moon and stars, so I wanted a name that stuck with the theme. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of most names that mean "moon" nor did I think they fit well with Stella (which I had chosen a long time ago as the first name lol) except the classic Luna, but i didn't want the baby named after a storybook bat, however cute she is, & also I think Luna is getting overused already. So I stuck with the same general theme by choosing Aurora, so now babygirl's name means the stars at dawn.

Born under a full moon at 4:27 a

Born under a full moon at 4:27 a.m. (since the chart shows the moon on the NIGHT of that date, which would overlap to the morning of the next day) I'm sure if y'all have ever had the opportunity to pull an all nighter in the early summer you know when there's this transition period before the sun starts coming up where the sky is still midnight blue, but almost glowing underneath it. The moon & stars are still visible yet you know dawn is approaching soon, & you see the stars at dawn.🌟

if anyone is interested in numerology I did a quick thing, blurred the part about romantic matches because it's for a literal fictional infant lol

if anyone is interested in numerology I did a quick thing, blurred the part about romantic matches because it's for a literal fictional infant lol. She's a Taurus ♉️ & as you can see will have her mami's compassionate heart💜 and incredible brain!🧠

As always thanks for sticking with me and reading, commenting, & voting! Hopefully I'll be back with a new chapter sooner than later 😩 (if you've made it this far, you deserve a reward... here's a tiny little snippet of next chapter!)
💫

"What do you think mami, does she look like a Stella? Or should we pick something else?" I asked softly after a few minutes, leaning over and kissing Lauren's forehead. Lauren sat up a little, turning towards me with her arms out.

"Your turn, meet your daughter." She said with a smile. "Tell me if you think she looks like Stella Aurora." I took our bundle from my wife's arms, holding her close to my chest. I smiled down at the sleepy baby, our sleepy baby, overwhelmed when it hit me that after all of the waiting, overthinking, planning and more waiting through Lauren's pregnancy, she was here, in my arms.
💫