chapter twenty two.

On Thursday I woke up to Lauren practically laying on top of me, peppering my cheek with kisses and giggling.

"Wake up baby." She whispered in between kisses. "Wake up."

"What time is it?" I pouted and blinked slowly a few times, before opening my eyes and being met with the prettiest smile I've ever seen and a pair of sparkling emerald eyes. The sun was coming through the window just enough to accent Lauren's features, bouncing off of her eyes and highlighting her cheek. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her. "You're so beautiful." I reached out and ran my fingers through her long hair as I studied all of her features. Her soft skin, full pink lips, and bright eyes were too distracting this early in the morning.

"It's almost noon." She smiled softly as I looked at her puzzled.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You just looked really cute and snuggly." She said with a pout. "Besides, we don't really need to do anything before the rehearsal, and things are going to be crazy tomorrow so, you should get all the rest you can." She nodded cutely as a punctuation to her sentence.

"Why? What's happening tomorrow?" I played dumb, trying my best to keep a straight face. Apparently, two could play at this game.

"Nothing." Lauren spoke monotone with a blank face before abruptly getting off the bed and heading for the door.

"Hey! I was kidding I'm sorry!" I jumped up and chased after her. "I can't wait to marry you tomorrow!" She squealed and laughed as I trapped her in the corner of our room, picking her up and spinning her around. Once i started to feel dizzy, I gently set her down in front of me. Our laughter died down and we locked eyes, my hands still wrapped around her waist. Her eyes flickered down to my lips and then mine did the same before we both leaned in. Just before we made contact I whispered, "I can't wait to marry you tomorrow." Before the last word finished leaving my lips, Lauren pulled me in. Her tongue found mine instantly and we battled for dominance, neither of us wanting to give in as our hands began to wander. I ran my hands down her sides and around to her lower back while we kissed, only then as I felt the fabric of her jeans did I realize she was actually dressed and ready for the day, while I was still disheveled from my late sleep. She rewarded me with soft whimpers and neck kisses as I squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh hiding under her back pockets. My body was heating up quickly as she left a trail of wet kisses  between my ear and jaw. My eyes rolled back when she started sucking and biting.

"No hickies before our wedding." I breathed out between moans. Her only response was a puff of air from her nose and she moved her lips back up to my own. I was getting frustrated with all the fabric in my way so I quickly unbuttoned her jeans and started sliding them down her legs. Once I couldn't push them anymore I dropped to my knees and pulled them to her ankles, gently lifting each foot to remove them all the way. She had a wide stance with slightly bent knees and her back leaned against the wall, so I was face to face with her center. I smiled to myself as I placed my lips on the black and white panties in front of me, leaving soft teasing kisses and inhaling the sweet, intoxicating scent that I loved. Her breathing was ragged and she studied my every move, while I ran my hands all over her bare thighs and just appreciated the body in front of me with soft kisses to any skin that I could reach in my current position.

I could tell Lauren was getting impatient, so I made quick work of dropping her panties and throwing them somewhere towards the bed before turning my attention back to her. I placed a trail of kisses up her thighs to her hips, then back down to the other side while she whined and fidgeted in anticipation. Deciding I was bored teasing and ready to enjoy my fiancé, I finally placed a wet kiss on her center. We both moaned, Lauren at the relief of finally getting some contact and me at her delicious taste. I wasted no time in snaking my tongue through her folds, gripping the back of her thighs to hold her steady. I moved back up to focus on her clit, running through a random cycle of flicking, suckling and nibbling as her moans became louder and more frequent. One hand was tangled in my hair, tugging and pulling each time I would hit a sweet spot. As I brought one of my hands around to play at her entrance, I glanced up to see Lauren with her head thrown back and lips parted, the hand that wasn't pulling my hair tucked up inside her shirt and working on her breast.