Chapter 24

Chapter 24~

Cathie's POV~

"I'll be back in a week." I swung our entwined hands from side to side.
We stood in the waiting are by the gate my plane was boarding at.

"I know. Will you call me when you get to the hotel?" Aaron rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

I looked up at him. "Of course."

His other hand made it's way to the back of my head. Pressing against the freshly straightened locks, he pulled me in for a kiss.

The woman came over the intercom "flight 203 to London will now be loading."

I pulled away from my boyfriend. "That's me." I let go of his hand. "I'll call you."

"I know. See you in a week."

I waved as I began walking to the gate. "See you in a week."

I walked onto the plane and found my seat. I had a window seat next to a business man with his laptop.

This is going to be a long week.

------------------

"Cathie!" I took my suitcase off the conveyer belt and turned around. "Cathie over here!"

Mae stood by the conveyer belt across from me, waving with both hands above her head.

A smile crept up on my face as I waved back and began rolling my suitcase over to her.

"Hey!" She wrapped me in a tight hug and squealed.

Mage pulled back and looked at me with bright eyes. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're actually here! You are absolutely going to love London!"

"Well I hope so!" I laughed and we began walking to the exit.

Mae walked us towards a shining black limousine. The chauffeur opened the door for us and took my suitcase for me.

When I was seated I looked around. It's amazing! The seats were leather, and everything shine with a certain quality I couldn't quite point out. It was just so great!

"Where do you want to go first?"

I relaxed into the seat. " Um I don't know, how about the hotel? that flight was tiring and I'd like to get my things put away."Mae punched me in the arm. "Ow! what was that for?"

"We are not going to a hotel! I made sure we would have this first day to spend together, just us. So we will!" She reached for the phone. "Um yes, take us to the best mall around. Thank you." She put the phone back in its place.

"Mae.. I just want to sleep!" I grabbed both her shoulders and shook her.

She managed to grab my arms and stop me. "You will have plenty of time for that later. For now, we shop!"

"Uggh fine." I released my grip in her and laid back into my seat.

-------------------

"You ready?" I hand waved in front of me.

"What?" I blinked to clear my vision.

"Time to go... you looked like a zombie." Mae scrunched her face up slightly.

I rubbed my eyes with the sleeve of my pale blue sweater. "Do not. Where are we going now?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Our residence for the next seven days. Now hurry up." She began walking away.