Chapter 25

Cathie's POV~

You would think avoiding Louis would be a lot easier in such a large house...

But no matter where I go he seems to be in that same place!

Whether it's the kitchen, living room, even outside! I just wanted away and he took that little part of the house away from me!

So I've been holed up in my room for a good forty-eight hours.

"Knock, knock"

I grabbed the nearest pillow, and prepared myself to throw it. "Who is it?"

"Delivery for a Ms. Cathie."

I relaxed with a sigh "come in."

Liam entered my bedroom and sat next to me on my bed. I tore open the bag of potato chips he brought.

"How's it going, Liam?" I popped a chip in my mouth.

"Good, got a concert in a couple days. Will you be able to come out of hiding long enough to come?" he snagged a chip from the bag, and I slapped his hand.

"Oui! get your own!" I hugged the bag closer to my body.

Liam rose his hands as if surrendering.
"Alright, alright! but, really, you haven't left this room for two days. I was hoping to challenge you at some Wii sports before you left."

I tapped my chin thoughtfully. "Hmm, as tempting as kicking your but at tennis is.... Nope!"

He put his hands down. "Come on, why not?"

I looked down into the bag of chips. "I just don't feel in the concert mood I guess."

"Well then..."
I felt Liam's body slam into mine as I rolled off the bed, bag of chips ripped from my grasp. "I guess you aren't in the mood for these either!"

I shot up from the floor and found Liam on the other side of the bed, holding out the bag of potato chips.

He stood between the bed and door. if I run for it I might be able to get him before he runs out the door.
But if I faulter even a little, he'll escape.

I'm going to chance it.

I ran around the foot of the bed, and Liam began running towards the door.

I reached out for his shirt, but my foot caught on the carpet. Liam slipped out of the door as I regained my balance.
"Dammit!" I huffed under my breath.

I ran out the door and stopped in the hall. I turned my head left and right. he was heading towards the other bedrooms!

"Liam!" I charged after him, following him into one of the rooms.

He stood on the opposite side of the bed.

Without hesitating, I ran around the bed. I have him cornered!
"hand over the bag of chips, and no one gets hurt."

Liam held the bag out, and I reached for it.

Then a yelled ripped through the air. "Gotcha!"

Arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to the side, onto the bed.
"AHHH!! LET ME GO!"

"never!" I saw a flash of dark hair, Zayn

"Let's go!" Liam.

"What? Where?" I was lifted onto one of the guy's shoulder, and they began walking. "Put me down!" I pounded on their back.

We walked down the stairs and into a room.

Our entrance was followed by loud cheers.

"They did it!"