Chapter 8

Chapter 8~

Cathie's POV~

Where did I put that damn mascara?! I swear I had left it right on the sink! Right here in front of me! Ugh!

"MAE! WHERE'S MY MASCARA?!" 

I yelled at my friend, who was across the hall getting dressed in my room.

A minute later I heard a knock on the bathroom door, so I went and opened it. It was Mae. She had her arms crossed in front of her, leaning against the doorframe. When I opened the door she walked right in and up to the sink.  

"I already looked ther-"

She turned around cutting me off by handing me my tube of mascara. I took it. I looked down at it and back up to Mae, shocked. I swear she has some magical power to find stuff, because I looked right there were she found it multiple times without success!

She walked out not saying a word, just shaking her head trying not to laugh.

Whatever. I have to get ready! The concert is in like two hours and I'm still not sure what to wear with the shirt I made!

I applied the mascara to my eyelashes then looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was in its natural form. The wavy locks were actually cooperating with me today, which I am glad for!  

After taking an extra few minutes to adjust my hair, I walked across the hall. I knocked on my closed door.  

"Mae, can I come in?"

"Yeah"

I opened my door to see Mae looking in my mirror. She was wearing a pair of faded jeans and converse. Along with her shirt I helped design for the concert, which matches is mine. Hers had picture of Niall on the front, and on the back 'Niall's Girl' written across the top. Mine had a picture of Louis on the front, and on the back said 'Louis's Girl'. They were both baseball tees with red sleeves and included a group shot of all the guys on the back.

Mine was currently laying out on my bed, along with half my wardrobe. I just couldn't decide what to wear!

I headed over to my bed to look at my options. Hmm. I have lighter blue colored jeans-but they have a hole on the knee, and it's supposed to be cold. Well those are a no. I threw the jeans into my closet. Mae noticed and came over to help.  

She picked up a pair of my jeans and put them in my hands.  

"Here, try these on with the shirt." I looked at her. I didn't question it though. I did as I was told and was amazed. They were perfect! They were a dark color, but not too dark. They even made me look a bit taller. They also went perfectly with the shirt. I told Mae she could look now- she had turned around to let me get dressed. She let out a whistle.  

"If Louis doesn't notice you in that outfit, then it's hopeless." I looked back in the mirror at myself and smiled, because there was no way an international pop star like Louis Tomlinson would notice me- even though we will be right up by the stage in the front row.

I checked the time. 5:45. We better get going if we want to get our spots! The concert starts at seven! I quickly scanned my room for a decent pair of shoes. There! By my door I found my red Toms, that I had worn to the mall today. I slipped them on quickly while getting my phone from my nightstand.

"Come on, Mae! Get your keys."

"Okay, I'm coming, chill." I heard her laugh.

I said goodbye to Aunt Becky and Uncle Adâm once I got down the stairs, followed shortly by Mae.