Chapter 19

Chapter 19~

Harry's POV~

I caught Cathie as she stumbled backwards. I saw Liam by the door, and another guy I didn't recognize. "What's going on?"
Cathie turned around to face me, and took a step back. I let go of her arms.

"Harry," her voice was strained. Something's wrong. I eyed the new guy suspiciously, he was standing with his arms crossed- his eyes shifting between us. "What are you doing here?"

I looked back at Cathie. I cross my arms and give her a grin. "Well, I currently live here. Why are you here, Cathie?" She pursed her lips as she stared at me, irritated.

I looked over at the guy. There was something about him, the way he carried himself- like he thinks he is better than everyone. "Who the hell is he?" I pointed at him. Cathie looked over her shoulder, then turned back to looked at me. She was about to answer when she was interrupted.

"Names Aaron." I looked up at him, his arm was outstretched, palm to the side. I hesitantly took his hand in mine. He shook it firmly and let go.

He turned his attention back to Cathie. "So, babe, you want to catch a movie tomorrow?" I cringed slightly when he called Cathie 'babe'. I'm the one who should be calling her babe- not this orangutan!

And There's no way I'm letting him take Cathie on a date, that's also my thing! Who does this guy think he is? Does she even know this Aaron guy?

I stepped in front of Cathie, hiding her from Aaron. "She doesn't want to go on a date with you."

He smirked. "What makes you so sure?"

I'll punch that smirk right off your face.

I felt Cathie tug on my shirt sleeve, but I was too irritated with Aaron to acknowledge it.

Keep your cool, Harry.

I balled my hands into fists, and unclenched them a few times before answering. "Because it usually takes longer than walking through a door, and calling a girl babe one time to get her to agree to a date."

"Well maybe for you." He shrugged his shoulders.

I saw Liam step towards us. I shot him a glare, and he stayed where he was. "Listen here-" he cut me off.

"Maybe, we should let Cathie choose. It is the twenty first century, you know." Aaron tilted his head toward Cathie.

I took a step to the side. Cathie looked at Aaron and I.

"Cathie," I tried whispering.

Her head snapped in my direction. "Yeah?"

"You can't go on a date with this guy."

"Why not?"

Isn't it obvious? I was going to tell her why, but he intervened. "Well I think it's my turn. Cathie, sweetie. I've done some bad things in the past, but you always told me people can change. And I have changed, I promise. I will never hurt you again. Just give me a chance. Will you go on a date with me?"

Wait, he hurt her?! There's is no way Cathie's going on that date!

She looked as if she believed him.

I put my hand on her shoulder. When she turned to look at me I shook my head no. Her eyes seemed to harden with anger as she turned back to face Aaron. I saw her smile at him.

"Yes."

--------------------A/N--------------------

Hey!

Sorry that one was short too.... I'm working on making them longer though!

~Mckenzie