Chapter Thirty Four

A/N Hi. I'm so so so so sorry for not updating for like two weeks. My aunt and uncle came in from California so I haven't been able to update. I feel so bad, I'm really sorry. I might be updating even less soon because I'm running out of ideas. This is going great. I'll try my best to update though.

The song is Warrior by Beth Crowely (Supernatural edition of course :)). Enjoy the chapter!

I twirled the pencil in my hand around and around as if that would give me the answers. I looked down at the papers in front of me, not understanding any of it. I had been trying to do my home work for two hours now. It was 3 in the morning and I hadn't slept at all. And to make it even better, the bulb on the lamp that's on my desk was flickering. I sighed and tiredly rubbed my eyes. I needed help, but everyone was asleep.

I had two quizzes and I had to have an essay done by tomorrow. I sighed for about the twentieth time in the past ten minutes. I got up and grabbed a flash light from a drawer and headed downstairs. I turned into the kitchen and saw Josh there. He had his back turned to me so I couldn't see what he was doing, but it looked like he was making a sandwich. I quietly walked up to him and poked him, which him jump. He turned to look at me and looked quite terrified. I turned my head to side and gave him a mocking smile. He just shook his head.

"What are you doing up?" He asked. "I could ask the same thing." I said. He sighed. "I'm studying, doing homework, writing an essay, all the crap." I said. He nodded. "I couldn't sleep." He said. "Well that's obvious." I mumbled. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "Since you're up, can you help me?" I asked him. "With your homework stuff? Sure," He said. "Just let me finish making my food." I nodded. He turned back to the counter and I went upstairs.

I sat there for bit before Josh came up into my room. He set a plate on my desk. "That one's for you" He said. I nodded. "What do you need help with?" He asked. I took a small bite of the sandwich before answering. "Pretty much everything..." I said.  I felt so stupid, I always need help with everything. "Well," He started while pulling up a chair, "What are you currently working on?" He asked. I looked down at my book. "Math." I said. He nodded. "Alright, let's look at the first question." He said.

~Time skip~

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my bed. I don't remember going to bed, or even falling asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I pulled the covers away and threw my legs over the edge. My feet touched the cool floor, causing my to shiver. I stood up and headed to my closet. I put on a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt, along with my jacket. I walked over to my desk and looked at the plate. There was half a sandwich left. It made me feel sick knowing I ate that much. I grabbed everything that we worked on last night and put them into my bag. I left my room and headed downstairs.

I saw Jenna making pancakes, Josh cutting strawberries, and Tyler putting his shoes on. Jenna noticed me first and smiled at me. I smiled a bit back. "Good morning! How did you sleep?" She asked. I shrugged. "Okay, I guess. Better than normal." I said. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. Tyler walked into the kitchen and grabbed something out of the fridge. "Since you forgot the past two times, I made you your lunch." He said while handing me a small bag. I smiled a bit at him. "Thank you." I said then grabbed the bag. I walked over to Josh and grabbed a strawberry. He smiled. "Do you want anything for breakfast?" Jenna asked me. I shook my head. "No thanks." I said then headed upstairs.

I grabbed my bag and slipped on my shoes before heading back out of my room and downstairs. "Are you ready?" Tyler asked me. I nodded. He opened the door for me and I went out to the car. I got in and tossed my bag in the back before buckling the seat belt. Tyler got in and buckled before starting the car and backing out of the driveway.