Chapter Forty Eight

A/N Merry late Christmas! And happy new year! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, tell me what you got! I'd love to know. Now, I don't know the next time I'll update, but it won't be till next year, sorry.

...did you laugh? I hope so. I'm obviously hilarious. 

Anyways, the song is Nightmares by All Time Low, who I'm getting into and really liking their music. As well as Bring Me The Horizon, I've been listening to them non stop the past couple days. Alright, I'll shut up now. Enjoy the chapter!

I sighed as I looked at the time, 8:20. I hadn't slept at all. I was okay the first few hours, until my laptop power died. Then I listened to music, and my iPod power died. I couldn't find the chargers anywhere, so I had been left alone with my thoughts. Thankfully morning had finally rolled around. I pushed the covers off of me and sat up. The world started to spin, and I felt light headed. I tightly closed my eyes and took in deep breaths. Eventually I opened my eyes without feeling like passing out. 'Maybe I should try to eat something..' I thought, even though I would completely regret it. 

I slowly got out of bed and walked to door. I nearly ran into Tyler as I walked out into the hallway. "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!" I quickly said, along with another apology. He chuckled. "It's okay, I wasn't watching where I was going." I felt another wave of nausea and everything turned slightly blurry. 'Why does Tyler have to be right there? He's going to be worried.' I thought as I closed my eyes again. "Are you okay?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded, a bit of a lie. I opened my eyes. "Yeah, just a slight head ache." I said, which wasn't a lie. I did have a head ache, but it wasn't slight, and I wasn't feeling okay. I turned to go down the stairs. "You sure you're okay?" He asked again. "I'm fine!" I said with a laugh before heading down.

I turned into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. Josh was making eggs...well, more like burning them. I sighed and walked over to him. "Here, let me help." I said. He stepped away and I took his place. I grabbed the pan and moved it off the burner. I mixed the eggs around a bit. I went to the fridge and grabbed a package of shredded cheese out of it. I headed back to the stove and poured some in. I mixed it again then let it set. "Well, they're still kind of burnt but they're at least edible." I teased. Josh just rolled his eyes, but couldn't help the smile. "Where's Jenna?" I asked. I hadn't seen her anywhere, and it was odd that Josh was making food. "She's spending the day with her sisters." Tyler said as he put some bread in the toaster. I nodded. I opened the water bottle and took a drink. "Well, the foods ready." I said. Tyler laughed. "I think it's more than ready." Josh glared at him. I grabbed a few plates and handed both of them one. "How about we sit in the living room and watch something while we eat." I suggested, more in a question form. They nodded and took the plates. After we all got our food we headed to the living room. "What do you want to watch?" Josh asked as he grabbed the remote. I shrugged. "I always pick, how about someone else choose." I said. "Okay." He said and turned on X Files.

The end credits of the episode played as I got up. I had ate more food than I've had in a while, and I was already seriously regretting it. I felt sick. Like I was going to throw up and pass out at the same time. I had barely even eaten. I got to the kitchen and put the plate and fork in the dishwasher. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room." I said before I slipped up the stairs. As I passed the bathroom I thought about making myself sick, I quickly walked to my room as that thought came in. I closed the door behind me and grabbed my laptop. I plugged it in and turned it on. A while later I heard someone knock on my door. "Come in!" I said. The door opened and I saw Tyler. "Hey, Josh and I are heading to the studio to record some things, do you want to come?" He asked. I thought for a moment. I desperately wanted to go, but I was just too exhausted to do anything. I shook my head. "Maybe next time." I said. He nodded and gave me a half smile before turning and leaving.  I sighed and rested my head on the wall. I heard someone-- Josh I think? -- call out that they're leaving and then the front door closed. "Just me now." I said to myself. 

I slid my legs over the side of the bed and got up. I tried to stop myself from doing what I so desperately wanted to do, but it was like I wasn't in control of my actions. There were so many thoughts running through my head, every one of them screaming horrible things at me. I just wanted it to stop. Tyler and Josh had been gone for at least an hour, I had fought them this long. But I couldn't take it any more. I wanted peace. 

././TRIGGER WARNING././

I opened the drawer of my desk and took out my blade. They had all been taken away, all but this one. I lifted the sleeve of my jacket and pressed the blade against my wrist. I let it sit there for a moment, contemplating whether I should do it or not. I had been trying so hard to stop. I closed my eyes and slid it across. I could feel it tear through my skin. I could feel the dots of crimson blood escape from the slit. I moved the blade down and cut again, deeper. I repeated the action. I repeated it until my arm was covered in blood and I could no longer feel anything but the pain.

././TRIGGER OVER././ (unless mentions of blood or cuts affects you)

My head was clear. Up until I heard the front door open. "Fine, I'll take the lower bathroom." I heard Josh say.  Then the footsteps on the stairs. The footsteps that were coming towards me. I heard a knock on the door. "You almost done?" Tyler asked. I swallowed. "Y-yeah." I said. There was a pause. "Are you okay?" I closed my eyes. "Yeah." I repeated, my voice not sounding convincing at all. Another pause, then the jiggling of the door handle. "Abby open up." He said quickly, worry filling his voice. "I'm fine, I'm almost done." I said, trying to keep a sob from escaping. I quickly grabbed the toilet paper, but before I could do anything, the door bust open.

A/N Hello! I know, it's a bit of a cliffhanger, but I've done one other, I had to do another! Anyways, in case you didn't see it in the last chapter, I'm doing a Q&A, so please ask me questions! I can be several, it can be creative, it can be weird, it can be generic, whatever!

I hope you all have an amazing day, and I hope you all have an amazing year!

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat something <3