Stuff Band People Say #3

Because people at my school say weird stuff all the time.

1)

Random Guy In The Band Hall: WHO WANTS TO GO MAKE SWEET LOVE IN THE BATHROOM?

2)

Me: The band kids are defective today.

3)

Me: (running out of the band hall) I am going to MURDER Trent!

Katrina: Oooh, murder. I haven't done that in a while.

4)

Parker: (to me) Anna, when you play the sixteenth notes in the fight song, you look like you're having a seizure.

5)

Katie: (running after Collin) NOOOOOOOO! MY FEATHERS!

6)

Me: (After Confident) If I said I was in tune just then, I would be lying.

Parker: Tuning? What's tuning?

Me: Something I do not currently possess.

7)

Me: I feel so bad for Trent.

Parker: Trent's in the stands!

Me: I know, I felt so bad that he forgot to wear the white shirt!

Parker: Are you kidding? I told him he was stupid!

8)

Amber: Hey, no homo, but your butt looks pretty good in uniform.

9)

Me: (leaving lunch line and talking to Leisha) Hey Megan! Hey Parker!

Parker: Anna, why are you wearing your band hat? Put that down, put that down. Put that down.

10)

Jocelyn: I have a pink banana.

11)

Katrina: I can't wait to go home and eat my muffin.

12)

Parker (Lee): (to Jackie) You are not a vegetarian, you butt!

13)

Parker: I'm going to put off putting on my shoes until the last second.

Megan: Why? Are they uncomfortable to you?

Parker: No, I just don't like them.

Me: Yeah, they don't look good with anything other than the band uniforms-

Parker: (using 'boi' hands) DUH.

Me: Well, they-

Parker: DUH.

Me: I mean-

Parker: Like I said, DUH.

14)

Me: (groans) Can I get my gummy bears and walk through the school to the parking lot? My parents parked over there.

Dude With Gummy Bears: Well, you're not allowed to have them inside the band hall... but if you cover them up and don't drop them, I wouldn't care.

Asher: If you put them in your mouth while you are in the band hall, then they are not in the band hall.

Alex: Asher...

Dude With Gummy Bears: He gets it.

15)

Me: I am not a lovesick puppy! And I am definitely not in denial.

Katrina: Mhm.

Me: I would ask Parker, but he would probably take your side on this one.

Katrina: That's a great idea. I'll go ask... (leaves for a minute or so and comes back) He said yes.

Me: Called it.

[A few minutes later]

Parker: Yes, you are a lovesick puppy. Yes. (Walks off)

Me: Why is Parker the deciding factor for half of our arguments?

Katrina: Because when they're about your love life, he always takes my side.

16)

Collin: WHO ATE THE GLUE?!

(Somebody paid Zane five bucks to eat a glue stick. Just the glue.)

17)

Arlo: I swear, if you can write all of my information on that fundraiser sheet LEGIBLY with that piece of chalk, I'll give you ten bucks AND buy a pie.

18)

Collin: (running towards me) AEEEEEEEEEE! AND IT DOESN'T KILL MY CROTCH!

19)

Mr. Cheripka: Crapping Rainbows: Take Two: Guys, you need to do a better warm up than last game. Last game got all weird during the beginning. You need to be crapping rainbows at each other for the whole game.

20) (not a full conversation, just very tiny snippets of something very valuable, and not weird, I know.)

?: Good news.....[insert replies from me]...next week. {Icefire2442 if you can guess who this is, I'll applaud you.}

Your favorite flutist, author, and obedient servant,

Firefox_Flute