She Hates Me

ALEX POV

"Kara its me. Alex, your sister." I tell her. She steps in front of Lena. I wonder why she wanted to go back to middle school she was bullied and part of that was my fault, but i think she is trying to change the past by making good memories with Lena instead of being alone. "You're not Alex. She is way younger and she is not my sister. She hates me." Kara says. When she says that I hate her it broke my heart. "I..I am so sorry the way I treated you in the past but you have to come back to us. To me. To Lena." I say trying to help her remember.

"Please leave before I make you." She says while stepping closer to me. "Please Kara you have to remeber or we are both going to die. Please remember." I say as I reach for her hand but she grabs my hand and pushes my to the ground and my head roughly collides with a rock and I am consumed by darkness.

LENA POV

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I ask Winn but before he gets a chance to anwser Alex's body starts violently shaking. "Whats happening?" I ask. "Alex is hurt. It looks a lot worse than last time." Winn says. "She is going to be okay right?" Maggie asks while grabbing her hand. "Someone has to go get her or I don't think that she will make it." J'onn says. "I will do it. I can convince Kara to come back. Send me." I say before anyone has the chance to say anything.

"Lena are you sure?" Maggie asks me. "I love her and I would do anything for her. I can do it." I say. He nods and suddenly I am consumed by darkness. I see Alex on the ground. I turn her on her back and I see that she has blood all over her face. "Alex can you hear me? Alex!" I say. Her eyes slowly open. She touches her head and winced. "Lena?" She asks in a pained voice. "Yeah it's me." I help her sit on a large rock and I kneel in front of her. "What are you doing here? Where is Kara?" She asks looking around. "Calm down. You started shaking and they sent me here to bring you and Kara back. Nobody was here when I found you." I tell her.

"Shit!" She yells and put her head in her hands. "Hey it going to be okay." I tell her. She shakes her head. "You don't get it. She is her younger self in middle school and she met a version of you. I can't convince her to come back, only you can do it and you have to do it alone." She tells me. "You're her sister she needs you." I tell her. "Not this me. I used to hate her because she came into my life. I used to think that she ruined my life. She doesn't need me this time, she needs you and we both know it. So go before it is too late and we loose her forever." She tells me. "Okay. Just stay here and I will go find her." I tell Alex.
She nods and I go on my search for Kara.

I start walking and I hear someone talking so I decide to get close enough to see 2 girls. I guess I see Kara and a younger version of myself. I slowly walk up to them. "Kara?" She slowly turns around and looks at me. She looks at the girl and then back at me. "What the hell is going on?" She asks clearly confused. "You are in trouble and you have to realize that this isn't real." I tell her. "No. No. It is real. It has to be." She says. I walk closer and grab her hands "I will not leave until you remember our life together. So either you can remember or we can die together." I tell her and she just stares at me.

"Please remeber that life where you save people, where you have saved me countless times. Remeber J'onn and Winn and Alex and Maggie. They aree all waiting for you. We all need you to come back. Please remeber I can't live without you." I tell her. She shifts back into the actual Kara and the other girl disappears. "Oh my God where is Alex did I kill her?" She asks me. "No she is fine, but we need to get out of here." I tell her.

She kisses me but I pull back in a hurry because we need to get out of here. "As much as I want to do that, but we need to leave before we end up dying in here." I tell her. "I want to stay here. With you. It is perfect here. We don't have any responsibilities and we can just live our lives and we don't have to worry about your mother or saving anyone." She says with a smile on her face. "Kara we can't stay. Please we have to go now." I tell her

I suddenly start to feel light headed. I loose my balance and start to fall but she catches me. "Lena what's happening?" She asks me. "I don't know." I say. I notice that my nose is bleeding. She wipes the blood off my face and stands up. She closes her eyes and everything around us starts to fade. The last thing I hear is Kara saying that she loves me then she disappears. I suddenly gasp for air back in the lab where everybody is. "Did you convince her?" Alex asks me.

Before I can anwser Kara jumps up and hugs me. I close my eyes and I just enjoy the feeling of having her so close to me. Somebody clears their throat and we back away from each other. "What is the last thing you remember?" Alex asks Kara. "Umm saving Lena and then everything after that is kind of a blank." She says. "Well we had Lillian in custody but she escaped and now we dont have her location yet. But the good news is that we have most of her people so she is short handed and won't be able to do much for a while at least." Maggie says.

"Do we have any plans to find her?" Kara asks. "No as if right now but we do have a lead on a doctor that escaped we aree tracking him down right now, so hopefully that will lead somewhere." Winn says. "Can we please have the room." I ask. They all nod and leave the room. "I thought I lost you." I say and tears start streaming down my face. She wipes them away with her thumbs "Babe I am never going anywhere without you." She says and hugs me. "I love you." She says. "I love you too, but if you ever leave for that long I will kill you." I say to her. She laughs.

So sorry this is so short but I really wanted to upload another chapter before I get too busy. Some bad stuff is happening with my brother and I might not be able to write for a while. I'm so sorry I will try to write whenever I can but I might not be able to for a while.