CHAPTER 7: I've Really Missed Us

**Mature Content**

SALLY

       Dinner was very nice and then the next place he took me was back in town, but he took us to the place we used to go to when we were a couple.

       We walked with our fingers interlaced with each other's while carried two blankets in his other hand as we walked towards our secret spot.

        He laid down the blanket and the moonlight was so bright tonight and perfect, that it lit up our pathway and our spot.

       The stars looked amazing in the clear night sky and there was a little breeze but not too bad.

       After we sat down next to each other he put his arm around me and the second blanket over both of our legs while I laid my head on his shoulder.

       "This is really nice. Thank you for tonight." I tell him.

       "You're welcome. But the night's not over yet." He chuckles.

       "I know that." I chuckle. "I'm just saying.

       We both share a moment of silence with our head's leaned against each other's while just enjoying a great moment together.

       "Sally?" I hear him quietly ask.

       "Yes?" I reply.

       "I hope it's not too soon, but, I love you so much and I really want you to know, that I will never leave you or Jason again. I will protect you guys." He tells me reassuringly.

       Which I do believe him. It's just, this is all moving so quickly. Not necessarily in a bad way. But a part of me wants to stand guard and keep my distance from him. Though then there's my heart telling me to trust him and that's still in love with him and still wants him.

       I look up at him as he turns his head to look down at me.

       "I love you too." I reply as we both smile at each other.

       Then he begins lowering his head down closer towards me until our lips meet and we begin to kiss each other.

       What begins as passionate long and sweet kiss, immediately turns into a lustful make out session as I allow his tongue immediate access into my mouth, parting my lips as I run my fingers through his hair and then I feel him start to lean me back, while laying on top of me, still kissing me.

       Then I feel him pull his head away from mine for a moment and lightly begins caressing the side of my face with his hand and smiling at me.

       "We don't have to do this." He assures me.

       "Come here. You have some making up to do." I tell him with a smile and start pulling his lips closer towards mine to start kissing him again while I roll over on top of him and when I pull back my head a little bit and look at him, he begins moving hair back behind my ear as he then holds the side of my face and we smile at each other.

         "You are so beautiful." He quietly tells me.

         "Thank you." I reply with a smile.

         We then go back to kissing and while I'm still sitting on his lap, straddling his hips with my legs, he sits up and takes off his shirt as I begin pulling my dress straps down and off my shoulders to which he begins to kiss my chest, and pulls down my dress to my stomach, exposing my breasts to where as he grabs them both, he brings one nipple into his mouth while playing with the other breast with his other hand.

         I begin moving my hips, making him harder with every movement of my hips as I feel his erection growing more and more against my wet panties.

       He then pushes up my dress a little bit and grabs my ass and squeezes it while turning me back onto my back and starts kissing me from my lips, down to my neck. All while moving his hand slowly down towards my panties, pushing them aside as he begins to rub my clit fast with his wet finger.

        As I start moaning even more he moves his lips down towards the valley of my breasts and starts kissing there, then towards each nipple, getting them fully erect, while surprising me by inserting a finger inside my pussy. Pumping in and out faster and deeper with each moan I give.

        The next thing I feel is a second finger go inside my pussy, pumping in and out of me faster and deeper. Until I feel myself squirt and almost cum all over his hand. Though before I cum, he then moves his mouth all the way down, removing my panties and tossing them to the side, then puts his mouth and tongue between my wet pussy lips and starts flicking at my clit faster with his tongue and sucking on it a few times until I cum all over his tongue.

      I hear him start to moan as he licks his lips and climbs back on top of me to have me taste my cum off his tongue.

      I then roll on top of him and start to unbuckle his pants and and pull them and his boxers off before looking at his fully erect cock spring up, as soon as I removed his boxers.

     I look up at him and smile before starting to stroke his cock, then begin flicking at the tip that has his precum spilling out with my tongue, then me licking from the bottom of his shaft up to the tip of his cock before I try and fit every inch of him inside of my mouth until I feel the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat, which made him grab my hair and moan.

      "Fuck, baby." He moans out before biting his lower lip a little bit.

      "Mmmm." I moan as I suck a little bit more and get it a little wet before making my way up on top of him again, straddling his hips and then slowly lowering myself onto his cock, again taking every inch of him inside.

        Immediately, I begin moving up and down slowly, while moaning from how amazing he feels inside of me, then as I hear him moaning, I begin moving a little faster and faster to where I was starting to bounce up and down on his cock, and riding him while I felt his hand wrap around the back of my head and pull it down to where we kiss each other and then pull our heads a way a little to where we look at each other as we're panting and continuing to moan more and more.

        "I'm about to cum." I say breathlessly.

        "Wait. I want you to cum with me." He says breathlessly as he rolls me onto my back and as soon as he's on top of me, he begins to kiss me and then enters deep inside of me, making me moan even louder.

       His thrusts become deeper, harder and faster while still kissing me and then buries his face into my neck and kisses my neck before thrusting into me faster and faster and faster until we both cum together in shattering orgasms and he collapses on top of me as we both try and catch our breaths.

      Then he eventually rolls over onto his back and we end up cuddling with each other for a couple of more hours until we both realized what time it was.

      To which I knew we had to get back to the house. So I at least could get a couple of hours in before I needed to be up to take Jason to school.

       Right as soon as he dropped me off, we kissed each other goodnight and said 'I love you' to each other, then he went back to his hotel while I went inside the house and while laying down in bed, after a quick shower, I couldn't help but smile about what we had just did and how amazing he felt inside of me.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)