.7

Finally it was lunch time, my stomach is literally eating eat self. "Your headed somewhere pretty quickly," Tony chuckled and I shrugged hearing my stomach growl again. Right when I turned to him I collided into a really hard chest and whoever it was grabbed me by the hips so I wouldn't fall.

"Sorry I should have been watching where I was walking," the guy chuckled and his 3 friends smiled.

"It's quite alright," he pulled his hands away and he smiled again at me.

"Luna right? I saw you and that chick this morning," one of his friends looked at me and I nodded. I heard some footsteps behind me and felt Tony turn to them.

"Yeah let's go to lunch right now," Landon had pulled me back so I was under his arm and he glared at the guy who had his hands on my hips. Tony followed beside him and Trent and Pierce stood behind us.

"No need to Man-handle the poor girl Landon," one of the guys friends chuckled and Landon fully glared these guys. Why does my brother hate him so much?

"Oh fuck off what are you 4 even doing here?" Pierce said and Landon tightened his arm around me.

"Well our schools system got breached and our records were deleted so we started fresh," another guy explained and I thought back to the day I did that.

"That doesn't mean you can come here, this is Lion territory," Trent crossed his arms and The guy who I collided with took a step forward.

"Yeah but there's a change of plans," he looked at me then back to Landon. "Sharks are taken over," he smirked and Landon was about to throw a punch but Camden had grabbed his arm.

"You low life's are not going to take over so I recommend you head back to the hell house you came from," Drake said and the 4 guys chuckled and the leader I'm guessing, also the one I fell into pointed to his nose.

"How'd you break your nose?" Drake didn't answer but just glared more. Landon had still not pulled his arm away and I was getting tired of holding his heavy ass. The Lions and Bears just glared at the Sharks together. I noticed Tony had ran off.

"Since there's already a crowd," The leader raised his hand and the Sharks joined. "We are the new leaders of these boring Highschool. This is Neil, Seth, Harry, and I'm Jase," the sluts of our school smirked at the boys.

"Wow more guys to steal our girlfriends," A guy said and I burst out in laughter making everyone turn to me.

"If your girlfriends go to these guys then your doing something wrong pal," I pointed to all the guys and people stared at me with gasps.

"Maybe she is the Lion and Bears slut," someone whispered but it was so quiet everyone heard.

"Don't call her a slut!" All the guys yelled making everyone stay silent.

"Right well. I'm going to get lunch," I walked away from Landon and started walking to the crowed until someone stuck there foot out and I tripped.

"Luna!" I heard Landon yell and he ran over to me making the crowd leave. "Are you ok?" I chuckled and sat up, making sure my sleeves were pulled down so no one could see my arms.

"I'm fine just help me up," Landon stood up and grabbed my hands as I tried standing up but I felt a sharp pain on my ankle. "Ok never mind something's wrong," I whimpered and he set me back on the ground. The guys were all around and Landon grabbed my ankle.

"Um shit uh how do I tell if it's broken?" Landon kept looking at me frieghted. He knew nothing about medicine or anything in that area. Mom always talked to me about it and that's why I knew how to fix Drake and I kinda help the lions when they're hurt.

"First off breath," I looked at him and everyone took a deep breath and I rolled my eyes. "I can walk just need a little help," Landon shook his head and I rolled my eyes and pulled my shoe and sock off and saw the light bruising. "Shit," I looked around as the guys kept watch of my movements.

"What should we do?" I pointed to my book bag and Camden grabbed it and pulled out the first aid kit. Since Landon wouldn't help me up I raised my self up and put my good foot on the ground.

"Ok do you see the ice pack in there?" I asked and Trent looked around for it and picked it up. "Good now you have to smash it a little bit to make it cold," he nodded and started squishing it.

"Here's a chair," Jase pulled up a chair and my brother glared at him.

"Go away no one needs you 4 right now," with that came a lot of bickering but I sat down and grabbed the ice back Trent tossed to start arguing with Neil. I grabbed the tape and taped it to my ankle As they kept arguing. I looked at the chair and saw it was a wheely chair so I pushed off and coasted down the hall. I grabbed my phone and called Tony as he answered right away.

"Hello you reached Tony the Tiger, There're Greeeat!" I laughed and sat out side the lunch room.

"Get me food and come out of the doors and sit with me," I heard him get up and hung up. The doors opened and he looked at me shocked.

"What happened?" He asked and set the plate in my lap and sat in front of me.

"Tripped and fell, then Lions and Bears got into an argument with Sharks," he nodded and I started eating when yelling showed up and the guys were running towards us.

"What the hell Luna why would you leave like that?" Landon looked at me and I rubbed my arm.

"I didn't want to hear you all arguing about dumb shit!" All of them rolled there eyes and I questioned where the Sharks were.

"It's not dumb, it's serious," I smiled and shrugged and kept eating.

"Sure just leave me alone the rest of the day got it?" I looked at them and they nodded. Tony looked at his plate and once they walked away he smiled at me.

"Why do you hang out with them?" I shrugged and took a sip of my drink.

"Connections," he didn't ask again but I knew he wanted more. He's more of a best friend since my old one is a mega bitch but who cares about girls who needs to pump up their boobs and lips