.14

"She's fine now just might need a little more medication," The doctor looked at my brother, mother, cousin. I didn't look at them nor the man who is Jay Daniels father.

"Thank you so much Micheal," the man put his hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"Hey Luna," the Sharks and Bears looked at me. They smiled but I couldn't, I didn't feel right anymore. Does no body fucking notice that he looks exactly like Jay!

"She's taking....special meds that makes her emotions a little odd," The doctor walked over to me and put his hand on my bare back. He ran his nail down gently and smiled.

"Why is her wrist red?" Jase crossed his arms and I looked at him with pleading eyes. Hoping he would notice but got shut down by Mr. Daniels.

"She had a panic attack while I was getting her blood pressure. Right Ms. King?" He turned to me and I didn't look at him. I felt his nail dig into my back.

"Right Luna!" Jay smirked at me and I felt my breath hitch. He stood beside me and grabbed my hand making me look at him more. "Answer him," I coughed and the doctor backed away From my side.

"I should be going, I'll check on you later sweetheart," my mother walked over and kissed my head.

"Bye mom I'll talk to you tomorrow," Landon hugged her and she walked out. The doctor looked at and smirked.

"I'll check up on you later Ms. King," he waved to the boys and walked out. I felt myself relax slightly.

"I don't trust that guy," Jase said and everyone looked at him.

"That doesn't fucking matter, he's helped her and saved her so shut up or get out," Landon looked at him and I looked at Jase.

"Just let me explain why," everyone shut up and found a seat in the room. "He said she had a panic attack right, but she usually screams. We didn't here anything. We left and came back, her wrist is completely red! He looks so familiar too," I curled up into a ball and everyone looked at me.

"Luna has he hurt you?" Camden whispered and I pulled the blanket closer to me.

"Luna tell us, we're trying to help," Tony said and I was about to speak when doctor daniels walked back in.

"Sorry boys, its pretty late and visiting times are over. Looks like time when straight over our heads," he chuckled and all the guys were silent. He looked to me and turned away.

"You said she had a panic attack right?" Landon asked and he nodded. "Why didn't we hear her?" He walked in and smiled.

"I calmed her down before she could scream," I shook my head but he noticed.

"Whose your supervisor? Trent asked and Doctor Daniels looked at his watch.

"Listen kids, Ms. King needs her sleep and my supervisor isn't in at the moment," Landon looked at me as I pulled my knees closer.

"Give me there number," Doctor Daniels smiled and pulled his pen and paper out. He wrote down something and put it out. "Here now please she needs rest," he ushered them out of the room and closed the door.

"They always like that?" He chuckled and walked back over. "I saw what you did you naughty girl but you have a visitor and I promised him," I shook my head and he walked to the door. He walked out and then walked back in. Jay was behind him and I grabbed the blanket.

"What have you done to her?" He walked over to me but his dad pulled him back.

"What do you mean, she looks better than ever," he chuckled and Jay looked at me with pain. "Your lucky your not behind bars you in ungrateful child!" Mr. Daniels raised his voice making me jump. Jay wrapped his arms around me, I hated this.