.19

Jayden's POV-

Luna's beautiful self slept against me. It's been about an hour and it was close to 6. I looked at her and got up slowly and picked up a blanket and put it on her. "I'll be back princess," I walked to the door and locked it. I ran to my car and drove away quickly to get to the field. When I pulled up the Sharks and Brotherhood stood in front of each other.

"You betted my sister!" I could hear Landon yelling as I ran up to them.

"Landon she agreed to it before we could say no," Brody said and they all turned to me.

"Where's Luna?" Landon looked at me and I looked at everyone. Jose frowned at me and I turned away. "Where the hell is my sister Jayden!" Landon grabbed my shirt and I looked at him.

"She left me ok," I lied and Landon dropped me. "We were about to leave the school when she jumped out of the car and left me," I could see he was breaking.

"Landon breath she's probably home," Landon shook his head and looked down.

"Mom called me and said she never came home and no one can get a hold of her," Pierce grabbed him and he pulled away. "This is all you fucking guys fault! You didn't have to make my sister turn on me!" He yelled at the Sharks and Jose shook his head.

"No dude, we didn't call your sister a fucking slut and not check on her for the rest of the day," Landon threw the first punch and after that everyone attacked each other. Jose and Landon were punching each other, Pierce tackled Neil, Jase attacked Trent, Camden and Harry were punching at one another, Drake punched Seth across the face, Brody attacked me.

"Stop this!" A tall guy yelled running over to us. Everyone in the brotherhood let us go and the guy shook his head. "This fighting doesn't solve anything," Landon opened his mouth but the guy shook his head.

"There's no point in fighting! It causes more problems," I spoke and they all turned to me. "I like Luna, at least stop fighting for her sake," The guy nodded at me and Landon growled at me.

"You shut your damn mouth Landon! You might be her brother but you treat her like shit sometimes," the guy said and Landon backed down.

"You two came together, why don't all of us do? We can be a bomb ass gang," I chuckled and some nodded but Landon just glared at me.

"I'm not saying shit until I find my sister," Landon spat and Jose turned to me.

"She's safe and out of danger," Landon looked at me, then tackled me. I was on the ground getting my face beat in until they pulled him off.

"Where is Luna?" Camden yelled and I got up and wiped my nose. I looked around and then limped away from them.

"Jayden!" I heard Jose yelled but they could all fuck themselves. Luna and I can leave tonight and get out of town before they even find out. I heard footsteps and it was the guy that ran up to us.

"Can I come see her?" He asked and I looked behind him and nodded. He smiled and ran to his car as I got in mine. He followed me to our shack. I got out and walked to the door and opened it seeing she was still sleeping like an angel.

"You can wake her just be gentle she's had a rough day," he nodded and I walked to the kitchen and pulled out another caprisun.

"Hey Luna get up sleepy head," the guy sat beside her and shook her gently. She woke up and smiled at him.

"Hey Tony where's Jayden?" She sat up and turned seeing me then shot up and ran to me. "What the hell happened?" She put her hands on my face and I smiled and grabbed them.

"I'm fine," she shook her head and turned looked at Tony.

"Landon did it not me," she gasped and she put her hands against my cheeks again.

"I swear I'm gonna slap some sense into that boy," she rubbed over a cut on my lip making me wince.

"He hasn't been a good brother at all," Tony said and she nodded. I chuckled and grabbed her hands.

"Princess really I'm fine, talk to him I'm gonna grab a few things," she nodded and pecked my cheek. I handed her the caprisun and ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a bag. I stuffed some clothes and some cash of mine. I put some shoes and stuffed my wallet inside. I heard them laughing downstairs and went to the bathroom and grabbed my things. I grabbed the things off my bed and zipped the bag up. I left it on my bed and walked down and saw Luna sitting on the couch with a caprisun and the straw between her lips.

"He's not tricking me he actually likes me unlike you," I stopped and saw her looking forward. I walked to her slowly and put my hand on her shoulder making her jump.

"Hey it's ok princess it's me," she smiled and I kissed her head. "Jose will show up soon, we should get on the road to the motel," she nodded and stood up. "Were not gonna leave the state but just lay low for 2 or 3 weeks so they know what there missing," I smiled and she hugged me tightly. I chuckled and she let go. "I'm gonna go get the bag," she nodded and I ran up and grabbed the bag. She held the box of juices in her hand. "Ready?" She nodded and headed for the door. I followed and locked the shack door as she skipped to the car.

"Hurry up," I chuckled and walked over and set the bag in the back. I got into the front and saw her sipping another caprisun. "I realllllly like them," we both laughed and I started the car. I turned around and headed down the dirt path to the road.

"It's 30 minute drive to the motel," she nodded and looked outside. A car pulled in front of me making me press the break and put my arm out in front of Luna. "You ok princess?" She nodded and looked outside. The woman driving got out and looked my car.

"You didn't hit her," Luna looked at the woman staring intently at the front bumper. I got out and she looked at me.

"Very sorry, I turned into the wrong road," I nodded and she pointed to my car. "You um have a tracker on your car by the way," I walked around and saw the blinking device on the bumper. I ripped it off and looked at it. "I'll be going," she waved and went to her car and drove away. I got back in and Luna looked at it.

"Shit that's one of Tony's models," She took it and moved it around in her hands.

"This tony guy wanted to keep an Eye on you apperently," I grunted and she giggled and pecked my cheek.

"My cousin did that probably to make sure that I'm safe," I chuckled and she smiled. "Got a screwdriver?" I opened the glove box and she picked it up. She unscrewed the screws and opened it and took out the memory chip. She tossed the chip out the window and broke the main part.

"Damn," I chuckled and started driving. She threw out broken piece by broken piece for a while and then just dumped them when I stopped for gas. I pulled up to the motel and she jumped out and giggled.

"I've never been to this one," she smiled and looked around. I got the things from the back and talked to the guy in the front desk, got us a key and went to our room. She looks so happy right now.