.05

I looked out my window and saw tony standing there with car keys in his hand. "Come on I'm taking you somewhere," he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Do I have too?" He nodded and then frowned. I turned and saw the guys right behind me.

"Um," he looked at me so I pushed the Bears away. "What's going on?" He questioned and I bit my lip.

"You know just found these guys beating up a kid again," he nodded slowly but just got more shocked. I kept looking at him not focusing on the three behind me but Tony just kept looking more shocked and scared.

Camden POV-

"You know just found these guys beating up a kid again," I pulled Brody and Drake over and wanted to start messing with this guy.

"So Luna um," The guy couldn't talk like at all! The guys and I could barely keep our laughter in as we pulled our shirts off and acted like douche bags. "Sorry I shouldn't have come your busy," Drake acted like he was looking at Luna's ass making the guy start stuttering more.

"Nah I'm not busy," she smiled and leaned out the window a little more. Brody ran his hand through his hair looking down at the guy and Luna giggled at the boy. "You ok? You look like you've seen a ghost," The guy pointed at us and she turned and started slapping all of us on our chests.

"Hey hey stop!" I yelled and she winced when her knuckle hit my shoulder.

"Luna you ok!" The guy yelled and she groaned and start pushing us out of her house. We were still shirtless and kept pushing till we got to the stairs and wouldn't let us go back to her room. Once we got to the door she pushed us out and slammed the door.

"Tony come around to the back I want to go for a swim!" Luna yelled out the window and the guy looked at us shyly.

"What happened to your nose?" He looked at Drake and Drake shrugged.

"Something I'll do to you," The guys face went pale and Drake chuckled.

"Why are you even here?" Brody questioned and the guy rubbed his neck.

"Um-," The guy stopped talking when the door opened and Luna stepped out in a floral bikini.

"You coming?" Her hair was in a ponytail and honestly she was so fucking hot. She had wiped off the make up she had on and her arms were covered in some sleeve things.

"He said he couldn't, had to go home to his baby sister," Drake smirked and looked her head to toe.

"I didn't say that," the guy said and Drake glared at him.

"Can we please stay to swim?" Brody begged and she tossed our shirts at us.

"Nope," she waved the guy to come over and then closed the door again. We could hear them jumping into the pool making us groan.

"Who the hell does that guy think he is?" Drake pulled on the shirt Luna gave him.

"Maybe that's her boyfriend," Brody questioned and we all laughed and shook our heads.

"If I had a girl like that and guys did shit we did then theyd be dead in seconds," Drake smiled and we walked to the car that we parked down the street and saw Trent, Pierce, and Landon laying on Pierces lawn.

"Holy shit!" They chuckled and I finally noticed they were high once we got closer.

"You guys should get inside. There doing some police patrol here," Brody walked up to them and Landon stood up.

"Yeah I got to get home anyways," He rubbed his eyes and tipped to the side a little.

"You got a new bandage," Trent looked at Drakes nose and he shrugged.

"Yeah we went to Luna's and she helped us," Brody smiled and they all got wide eyed.

"You were in her room?" Trent asked and we nodded. Next thing I knew we were all on the ground with them on top of us.

"What the fuck did you three do?" Piece was holding Brody down and we all looked at them in shock.

"You got three seconds!" Trent yelled and we just kept turning to each other and stayed silent.

"Dammit you three get off," Luna ran up still in her bikini but it was dripping wet.

"Why the hell are you naked and wet?" Landon stood up leaving me still on the ground.

"I was swimming with Tony," the guy appeared behind her and everyone eyed what she was wearing except Landon.

"Why were they at the house?" Pierce questioned but why would he say the instead of your?

"Drake was bleeding again so I helped him. I mean I did cause it," They nodded and glared at us again.

"Don't ever go near her again," Trent looked at us and she groaned and looked at the thing in pierces hand.

"Gimme," All three of them shook there heads so she stole it from Pierce.

"Something wrong here?" A guy with an outfit walked up to us.

"No sir just a nightly stroll," Brody smiled at him but he still had a stone face.

"Say what you want, your gang kids, on the ground," all of us groaned except Luna and Tony.

"Excuse me sir, explain what department your from exactly?" Luna walked up to him and pulled her hair to the side.

"Um p-patrol m-miss," She looked at what he was driving and looked at all of us who were on the ground.

"Right and I see your tags are actually expired," he looked at them in shock and turned back to her. "And that the car your driving has no patrol number so I can call the number on the car and speak with your boss or you'll stop harassing my friends," The guy walked back to his car.

"Damn," Tony chuckled and we all stood up. The guy drove away and left us standing there as she pulled the thing from her sleeves she had on.

"Didn't think you could do that," Brody chuckled and Landon laughed and shook his head.

"She can do way more than that," Pierce winked and she put the cigarette out.

"Tony you should head home this isn't exactly the greatest place to be at night," Luna turned and looked at him as all our eyes went straight to her ass. Seriously had this lady has some damn fine with her curves!

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow?" She nodded and he went to his car and drove off. Luna turned to us and then to the lions.

"Pierce and Trent go inside, drink water then get to bed," They saluted and tried running inside but tripped on each other making Landon laugh loudly.

"Dammit Pierce," Trent groaned and Pierce crawled over him to the door.

"You three go on home," She looked at me as Landon leaned on her getting wet in the process.

"Lunnie can we get ice cream," he giggled and Luna rolled his eyes.

"What about Landon?" Drake looked at her and Landon stood tall next to her small frame.

"I am a man and can handle my self!" Luna grabbed his hand and looked at us.

"I can handle him we live close by," He nodded his head quickly and we started walking to Drakes house since it was the closest and we could still hear Landon's yelling and giggling. That night was pretty awesome and I'm glad Drakes nose started bleeding again.