.16

"Come on Luna!" Landon banged on my door as I tossed for the 3rd time. I grumbled and got ready quickly. I put my hair in a bun and put on the littlest of make up. I walked out and saw shirtless dudes all over looking for there clothes. They all turned to me and waved as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Finally your ass is up," Landon walked in still shirtless and I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously? All your asses are half naked while I'm ready," I took a bite and my brother glared at me.

"We lost our shirts ok!" I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"You idiot you live here! You have extra shirts," he slapped his head and ran to his room. He brought down 7 shirts and had one on.

"People who can't find there shirts here are some," he set them down and all them grabbed a shirt. I walked in and saw there shirts under a chair in the corner.

"You all are idiots," they gasped and I pointed to the chair. They groaned and went and got there shirts. I looked at the time and picked up Landon's keys.

"I'll see ya guys later," My cousin walked over and kissed my head and left. I pushed everyone out the door and they climbed into the cars. Landon checked his pockets as he got into the car and groaned.

"Here," I handed him the keys and he smiled. Pierce and Trent climbed in and we all were off to school. Once we got there people looked at us but I couldn't careless. They've done this since last week.

"Love the hair Luna," a football guy name Rex walked by. I had him in one of my classes but he got switched.

"Tell me you know him so I don't gotta kick his ass," Landon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys give compliments, even you guys," the put there hands up except tony.

"Honey we give compliments to have a good time, not to be sweet," Pierce said and I rolled my eyes once again.

"Oh so you say them for sluts and whores to jump on your tiny dicks?" They all said yes until they noticed what I said. "Ha!" Tony chuckled and leaned on his car.

"Not funny bro! You just made a fine line where you stand," Brody nudged him and Tony laughed.

"I'd rather have her making jokes at others than me. She'd kill me!" They all laughed and I pulled out my phone.

"Wanna go to class or stay out here?" I shrugged and they started walking in. I decided to play a game on my phone and followed behind him. Until I walked into someone's back.

"Sorry," the guy turned around and his skin was a light brown and his eyes were a light brown you could see. His hair was puffy and sat on his head. You could see his muscles through the V neck he wore.

"It's alright," he looked at me until everyone noticed we were staring at each other. His Latino accent made me melt. I felt myself being pulled back and saw Landon next to me.

"Get out of here, don't talk to my sister again," Landon growled and the Sharks stood next to the guy with one more guy.

"Calm down King, your sister bumped into him," I couldn't keep my eyes from the guy. His eyes looked right back until a guy who looked just like him pulled him back.

"You got the Moore twins?" Camden looked at them and Landon pulled me back more.

"They came to us," Jase smiled and there was a crowd forming.

"For invading our hide out, most of our guys got busted," the other guy said and the one who was looking at me smiled.

"Tony take Luna to class," I tried to pull my arm from Landon but Tony shook his head and walked me. I looked back and saw the guy I bumped into looking at me.