.24

A day before the dance~

"Beautiful Darling," Jayden smiled at me as I spun in the red dress. Although I hate the dance and the consequences if I lose. I'm still happy I get to spend it with Jayden and my friends.

"I like the blue one more," Landon stood next to him as Drake ran up with a different one.

"This one will fit her bad ass style though," it looked like a biker chicks dress but it was really stunning.

"Try it!" Tony chuckled and I rolled my eyes and walked back in. I changed and the dress was strapless. It was black and red and went to mid thigh. When I walked out all the guys were standing out there.

"Do you like it?" Landon looked at me and I nodded. I looked into the mirror and smiled.

"I really do like it," I giggled and Jayden wrapped his arm around me.

"Absolutely Stunning princess," he kissed my head and I smiled.

"I'm gonna change then let's get some food," the guys yelled out yeahs and I walked back into the dressing room. I changed and walked out with the dress in wrapping.

"Well well well, Luna brought all her dogs to shop," Grace smirked and the guys chuckled.

"Isn't that what the football team called you or was it there bitch?" Neil chuckled and I looked at Rex who smiled.

"Ready to lose tomorrow?" Hope smirked at me and Jayden wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We never got to chose what would happen if there was a tie," Jayden smirked and hope, Jackie, and grace laughed.

"That's because there won't be, hope will win," Jackie rolled her eyes and Rex put his hand up.

"What do you want?" Rex smirked and Jayden turned to me.

"All of you have to leave her alone," Landon stood next to me and Rex nodded.

"Is that all the little princess wants?" Rex smirked and The guys growled and Hope slapped his arm.

"Don't call her that!" Hope whined and Rex rolled his eyes.

"Tony very nice to see you again but wish it wasn't under-," he looked at me and smirked at him. "-these circumstances," Tony growled and Landon turned to him.

"May the beautiful woman win," Hope smirked and the guys chuckled.

"She already won," Harry laughed and hope glared at him. Hope bumped into my shoulder walking by me as all the girls followed her and Rex went after them.

"Hey Rex!" I yelled and there footsteps stopped. I turned and saw them looking at me. "You two have sex yet?" Hope looked at me wide eyed and Rex chuckled.

"Yeah sorry doll, didn't get me before her," Rex smirked and I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Congrats on a new std doll, hope it was worth it," Rex face turned into so many emotions until he turned to Hope.

"You gave my brother a fucking std!" Jackie screeched and everyone in the store turned to us.

"God I'm glad I didn't get with her," Drake chuckled and Jayden smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good one baby," Jayden kept his arm around my waist and I giggled. Rex still hadn't said anything and Hope was in tears as Jackie yelled at her.

"Lets go I'm starving," Jase said and so we went to check out and we left. We went to a nearby pizza place and spent our rest of the day at the house. Tomorrow will be interesting.