.20

Luna's POV~

Jayden and I laid in bed mostly watching the box tv. The room wasn't huge but it was big enough for us. We cuddled and talked about different things for awhile. "Who do you think will show up first?" I played with his fingers and shrugged.

"Landon or Jose," he nodded and I popped his finger making him jump.

"Could have warned me," he chuckled and I kissed his hand.

"It was still funny," I giggled and he started tickling my sides. We both were laughing until a knock was on the door.

"Go hide," he kissed my head and I ran to the bathroom. "Jose," I heard Jayden say angrily and bit my nail.

"Where is she Jayden?" Jose spoke and I sat down on the ground.

"I told you Jose, she's safe and is perfectly fine," it sounded like some rough housing until a loud grunt was heard.

"Luna come on I'm taking you home," Jose said but I locked the bathroom door. "Luna!" Jose grunted and I pulled my knees to my chest.

"You just can't let me be happy," Jayden said and there was a loud step and then silence. "Luna makes me happy you dick! You and Landon don't understand how much we care for each other-," there was a loud slam and I jumped.

"Goddammit Jayden you've known the girl for one day," Jayden chuckled and I looked around and saw a window.

"It doesn't matter Jose, everything I had to make me happy you ripped away from me. Whatever Luna had to make her happy was ripped away from her. You two might as well be brothers because you act just fucking alike," I smiled and stood up quietly. "Just leave," I heard footsteps and the door rattle.

"Ja-," I heard Jose then aloud bang.

"No Jose I told you to get the fuck out and if you come around again then you'll never see me again," it was silent and I opened the door seeing Jayden holding his stomach and Jose standing by the bed. I wrapped my hand around Jayden's arm and Jose nodded.

"I won't tell anyone your here," he turned and walked out closing the door behind him. Jayden and I stood there looking at the door until he sighed and limped past me into the bathroom.

"Fuck," he lifted off his shirt and tossed it to the side and looked at his stomach. I looked at it too and couldn't stop staring. "Like?" He looked at me and I blushed making him chuckle.

"Lay down, I'll make you some ice," he nodded and walked to the bed and laid down. I went to the tiny fridge and got a bag of ice. "Where does it hurt worse?" He put my hand on the top of his abs and winced when I set it down.

"That asshole," Jayden moved the ice bag down a little and smiled at me. "Sorry princesa, he just pisses me off sometimes," I nodded and sat beside him.

"It's ok," I smiled and grabbed his hand. He rubbed my knuckle and kissed it gently.

"Jay would talk about you sometimes," he whispered and I looked at him shocked. "He would say how your such a bad person because of your brother and shit but when I met you I could see something in your eyes," he looked at me. "Sadness, brokenness, scared," he listed and I just kept trying to listen. "I wanted to help even when I didn't know who you were. Landon won't stop me from seeing you," I smiled and he sat up and pressed his lips to mine again. I smiled and he held my cheek as I deepened the kiss a little. I totally forgot the tv was on until a news alert came on.

"Good evening everyone, Micheal Daniels who was arrested for attempt rape, sexual assault, and giving a patient the wrong medicine has broken out of prison and is out there free. Police have found a letter in his cell saying he's coming for one Jay Daniels who is his son that they put into an insane asylum. He also wrote that he will be coming after him and his sons victim. Police is looking for Luna King. That's all we have right now and we'll bring an update when we have more information." The lady turned to the man on the screen and I could feel my heart start to race again.

"It's ok, we can go to the cops and keep you safe," I shook my head and pulled my knees to my chest.

"He'll find my location easier, we need to stay here," he pulled me into his arms and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Alright, we will stay here and I'll keep you safe," I nodded although other thoughts were coursing through my head. "Look at me," I did and saw him smile. "Baby it's ok, I promise he won't get you," I felt my arms take over and they wrapped around him tightly.

"I'm gonna call my mom and tell her something," he nodded and I picked up the phone and called her.

"Hello?" She answered and I smiled hearing her voice.

"Mom it's me, I'm gonna be gone for a couple weeks. I love you," I knew she was about to question so I hung up so it couldn't be traced. Jayden pulled me into his arms and smiled.

"Family guy or South Park?" He turned the channel and I put up one finger. He chuckled and turned it and it had to be the damn episode where Brian died.

"Hell no I don't want to cry," I tried to grab the remote but he pulled it out of my reach.

"Your not gonna cry it's an animated dog," I rolled my eyes and tried to reach but fell on his stomach where the melting ice bag was.

"Sorry," I got off of him and he picked the bag up and tossed it in the sink.

"It doesn't hurt that much, but we're watching this defiantly," I crossed my arms and he leaned his head on my shoulder as we watched.

"Will things ever be normal for us?" I turned and he grabbed my hand gently.

"I don't need things to be normal, I just need you and I'm happy," he pecked my lips and I smiled. Jayden has made me smile in my angriest moments and calms me down so easily. He makes me happy.