.13

Luna's POV~
All I was seeing and hearing was him! His eyes, his smirk, his voice, his hair. Tony came back in and sat with me, told me about how life has been since he's been out of state. Mom walked in a couple times and brought me pudding but she wouldn't touch me. When I knew school was over, I was hoping the guys wouldn't show up. "Knock knock," I looked at the door and saw Neil at the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" I crossed my arms and they all walked in.

"We came to visit," Harry smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Who ever said I wanted you here?" They turned to each other and I waited for them to talk.

"We're sorry, we shouldn't have brought up you when we were angry at Landon," Seth said and I noticed Jase was being completely silent.

"Did you just come here to piss them off more? Because if it is then get out," they shook there heads and I looked at the clock on the wall.

"We left school early," Harry chuckled and I nodded.

"Birch Im back!" Tony walked in and I smiled. He glared at the 4 guys in front of me though and didn't take his stare away from them. "These aren't the guys from before right?" He turned to me and I shook my head.

"Were um some guys from school," Neil stuttered and Tony went back and forth.

"Does Landon like them?" I shook my head and Tony glared once again at the 4 boys who had tattoos on there arms and neck.

"You might want to get out before Landon does get here," Camden walked in and the other 4 followed behind him.

"Where is he?" I asked and Tony sat on the edge of the bed.

"He had to use the toilet, now seriously get out before he gets back and kicks all your asses," Drake said and the Sharks looked frozen.

"Kick whose asses?" Landon walked in and stopped seeing the Sharks. "Oh," he whispered and I heard a voice calling me so I turned to the window and saw him sitting on the window sill.

"Hey cutie. Just because I didn't finish earlier doesn't mean I won't stop later," I shivered and saw him walk over and stopped right in front of me. A hand was put on my cheek as I kept looking at him. "Luna....Luna....Luna,"

"Luna? Luna?" When I came back to reality Landon was looking at me and his hand was against my face. "Hey you zoned out there," he chuckled and smiled. "Do you want them here?" I turned to the Sharks and nodded.

"Are you even sure were allowed this many people here?" Pierce crossed his arms and I shrugged and picked up my pudding up.

"Probably not but who cares?" Landon said and sat in a rolling chair.

"Awe they visit but who truly cares about you?" I looked around and saw Jay at the door. He was smirking looking in the room. "I do baby, you know I care," he stood next to Trent and grinned.

"How are you feeling?" Camden asked and I looked down and saw my palm bleeding. Landon ran over as tony turned to look at me.

"What happened?" Landon held my hand as some blood dripped to the bed. I saw a couple of them run out.

"He was here," I whispered and shut my eyes. The machine started beeping again louder and louder.

"No no, Luna he wasn't I promise we wouldn't let him," Tony said and got closer. My heart started racing faster and all I could hear was his voice.

"Someone needs to hold her," Tony and Landon turned to the person that said it.

"Shut your mouth Jase," Camden looked at him and Tony shook his head.

"He's right but we don't know how, we've never had something like his happen," Tony said worriedly and I could still hear my heart and his voice.

"Jase please help her," Landon's voice cracked and Jase walked over and laid behind me. He pulled me into his strong arms and whispered calming words into my ear.

"It's ok Luna your safe," he whispered and rubbed my back gently. My heart started calming down and I fell into his hard chest. "Do you want me to let you go?" I nodded and he did and stood up. Landon chuckled with tears on his cheeks.

"Stop making me worry so damn much," I smiled slightly and saw a doctor walk in with Drake and Trent.

"I'm very sorry, I was with another patient," Tony looked at my hand that had some dried blood and a red line on my hand.

"It's ok, he knew what to do," Tony said and the doctor nodded and walked over and took my hand.

"She's fine, she just cut her palm with her nail," he took a wipe and wipe it and put a band aid on it. "Are you alright Ms. King your shaking?" I looked at my hand and saw it was.

"It's an after shock of a panic attack shouldn't you know that doc?" Jase said and the doctor turned to him.

"I did for your information kid I was asking her if she felt alright," The doctor turned to me and I pulled my hand away. "If you kids don't mind I need to run a few....tests on Ms. King," they all nodded except Jase who glared at him.

"She's scared of you," Jase looked at me and the doctor rolled his eyes and held my wrist.

"Its after shock remember," The doctor chuckled and he left his hand on my wrist.

"Dude come on," Harry looked into the room and then Landon popped back in.

"What's going on?" Landon looked at me since I was still shaking slightly and the doctor held my wrist.

"Mr. king please take your friend out of the room," Landon walked in and looked at me, then the doctor, then to Jase and started walking with him out. I heard the door close and the doctor raised my wrist. "Damn kids," he whispered and I tried pulling my wrist away but he gripped it tighter. I hated this man so damn much but I couldn't say anything. He might hurt Landon or worse. "What cha thinking about darling?" He held my face and I looked away from them. "Hm I see, I guess we need to boost your medication," he smirked and I glared at him.

"What do you want you asshole!" He chuckled and patted my cheek.

"Such a dirty mouth, I always questioned what my son saw in you," when I actually looked at him I could see Jay's eyes. Jay had darker hair but there features were alike. Right when I thought got away from Jay, I get his father.