.21

One week later: Landon's POV

"You sure your ok?" Camden looked at me and I put my head down. I've been worried sick about Luna, especially with the dicks out there. Once Micheal escaped he got Jay to follow him and even the police can't find her.

"No dude he's not fucking ok now stop asking," Jose said making us all go silent. Yes we let the Sharks hang with us for the sake of Luna.

"They found some of that girls clothes in the woods near here, Jay probably got to her," we heard a guy walk by and Jase stopped him.

"Where did you hear that?" The guy pulled out his phone as his friend stood shocked. Jase looked at it and turned away. The two ran away and I rubbed my eye.

"We will find them both," Trent said and I nodded and stood up. I walked out and walked out to my car when I saw Jay Daniels pacing around it.

"Landon thank god, take your sister out of the state. My dad is going insane and he's following my hints so far but he's gonna find out there all fake," He said and I turned to him.

"You planted her clothes?" He nodded and fiddled his fingers.

"And every other thing cops have found to keep my father away from her, now go get her and get out of the state," I shook my head and banged it on my car.

"She hasn't been or contacted home in a week, no ones seen her," he paced again until there was a loud scream. We ran over to it and Jose was passed out on the ground. We heard more footsteps as Jay fell next to him.

"Jayden!" I turned and saw Jose running over to us. Wait Jayden hasn't been here either. "Jay?" Jose looked up and he put his hands up.

"A man hit him in the back of the head," the girl who screamed said and we all looked at each other.

"Was there anyone with him?" She shrugged and held herself. I looked at Jayden and Jose as he held his brother close to him.

"Why would you come here?" Jose rubbed his brothers head and I noticed a note in his hand. I picked it up and looked at it.

Jose, I forgive you for being the dick you are. Luna has actually been getting better and has had no panic attacks. I was gonna stop by the shack and get more money for us to leave town because of Jay and his dad. See ya, Jayden

"Here," I whispered and he took the note and I could see his wet cheeks.

"Jayden wake up ok, I promise I'll stop being a dick. Wake up for Luna," Jay stood up and stood next to me.

"You can turn me in," I looked at Jayden and saw another note in his pocket. Jose noticed and picked it out. He read it and gave it to me.

Landon my crazy brother, I hope you have been well. I didn't want to write this after how you have treated me but Jayden insisted. He might forgive Jose but I don't know if I can do the same. We'll talk soon and tell mom I love her and I'll show up like I said. I love you bro, Luna

"She called mom?" I whispered and stuffed it into my pocket. I saw Jose looking at Jayden's head and Jay sitting away from us.

"Oh good it's a party," all of our eyes shot up to see Micheal walking in the woods. "One of you got to know where my Luna is," he chuckled and I growled.

"Luna is not and never will be yours," I yelled and he chuckled.

"Talk to your mother about that Landon," he smirked and I looked at Jose who still held Jayden. " the boy is fine god! I barely hit his head," he pulled the bat out from behind him.

"You messed up Daniels!" Jose yelled and Jay walked over to us and stood next to me.

"Listen kids, just tell me where she is and no one else will get hurt," we stayed silent and he started walking towards us again. He stopped a couple feet away from Jayden's head and smirked. "Now!" Jay jumped and Jayden grumbled a little. Jose tried to pull him away but Micheal lifted him up by his shirt and pulled a knife from his pocket.

"You take your hands of my brother!" Jose yelled and Micheal chuckled.

"Tell me where she is and I'll let him go, if you don't well then no more brother," I looked at Jose and he bit his lip and looked at his barely conscious brother.

"Micheal let him go," a voice yelled and we all turned. Luna had her hair in two braids and a red top. She had jean shorts and her arms weren't covered. Micheal let him go and Jose ran to his side.

"Ah Luna about time you came out of hiding," Micheal started walking towards her but she put her hand up.

"First you let all of them go so I know you won't trick me," He turned back to us.

"Luna no, I'm sorry ok," she nodded and she turned to Jayden who was slowly starting to wake up. Her eyes flickered of silence and she turned to Micheal.

"Jose take him home, Jay take Landon away ," Jay grabbed me and I pushed against him. He looked at me and looked at her.

"She has a plan," he whispered so I stopped. He dragged me away and Jose had Jayden next to him mumbling.

"I got you Luna it's ok," he mumbled and right before we walked out of the woods I looked and saw her mouthing something.

"Jayden wake up," Jose tapped his cheek until his eyes fully opened. He looked around and checked his pockets. He tried to stand up but Jose pushed him down. "Stop," Jayden shook his head and tears slipped from his eyes.

"She's in my car, he took my gun please," right when he finished talking there was loud echoing gunshots heard. We ran back and Jayden pushed past us and got in first. He was far ahead and Luna and Micheal both laid on the floor. Jayden sat next to her and I got closer and felt my heart break again.