.8

Of course with me telling them to leave me alone you think they would, but nope! The Bears tried talking to me in every class till they noticed the Sharks were in the same ones. Landon would send me text trying to get me to answer but I didn't. "Come on Luna talk to us," Brody begged. We were in our final class and the bell would ring soon.

"Pretty please," Camden said and I turned away from them. Every once in a while they'd glare at the Sharks.

"Boys sit down!" The teacher slammed a book down making them groan and they sat in their seat. The class finally finished so I picked up my back pack and wheeled myself out of the room. I felt someone's hands on the chair so I turned and saw Seth pushing me.

"Sorry it looked like you were moving a little slow, he chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"What don't you Sharks understand? Leave her alone," Drake said and Seth stopped pushing me.

"I was just helping her down the hall, none of you have all day since she got hurt," the Bears turned away and sighed.

"I got her thank you though," Landon waved to Seth and started pushing me. We didn't talk until we got outside to his car. "Hand me your book bag," I did as he said and he reached his hands out but I shook my head. "Let me help you," I shook my head and tried to stand up but failed.

"Let him help you Luna," Pierce smiled but I didn't look at him and tried again.

"Are you done or are you just got try and hurt yourself more?" Landon crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Shut up you dick I don't need you," he chuckled and leaned against his car.

"Oh really? You don't need my help then get home by yourself," he stood up all the way.

"I will!" There was a crowd around us where the Bears and Sharks were.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" He slammed the car door.

"Stop getting so angry!" I yelled and he laughed and Pierce and Trent looked at us shocked. We absolutely never fight.

"Oh really I'm the angry one? You're the one acting like a bitch and not letting me help you!" I gripped the chair and glared at him.

"I don't need your help," he closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

"Hope was right, I wish dad lived instead of you!" everyone looked shocked at his words. There were whispers and mumbles until Landon finally realized his words and covered his mouth. "Luna I didn't mean to say that," I turned away from him and pushed off away from everyone. No one chased after me which I'm glad about. I could feel the tears start coming as I kept pushing down the sidewalk to get home.

"Stupid Landon," I tossed a bracket he made me down and got home. I pushed the chair down the sidewalk and limped inside to my room. I locked the door and kept the room dark and sat in my hidden room. I fell asleep sitting in there and was glad I finally got a break.

Camden~

Once Luna had run away everyone stared at Landon shocked. "That chick is your sister?" Grace asked and everyone turned to the bitch.

"Shut it," Pierce put his hands on the car and Jenn, Graces friend shrugged.

"What? Landon can say that to his sister and no one else can? I mean come on she isn't decent to look at, I agree with him," Jase laughed and everyone turned to him.

"What's so funny you ass?" Trent looked at him and he pointed to Jenn.

"Luna is the only girl in the whole school that doesn't cake up her face, if you want to see something ugly look in the mirror," she gasped and stomped off with a couple girls following her. People started leaving as Landon started banging his head against his car.