.17

Lunch time took literally forever! The Sharks literally sat at the table beside us. My brother and I walked to the slightly full table of his friends and sat down. I couldn't help but glance at Jayden and even felt his eyes on me. "Feeling alright Luna?" Trent asked and I nodded. I pulled out my phone and looked at different pictures until a message came through.

Dear Luna, come to the bathroom in 2 minutes. I'll be waiting chica

I smiled and looked up seeing Jayden walk out. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," they nodded and I stood up and walked out. Jayden leaned against the wall and smiled when he saw me.

"With that smile you look," he paused and stepped in front of me "hermosa," I giggled and he leaned down and kissed me again gently. That spark shot through my body. It felt like time was stopped till we pulled away and I was getting pulled back.

"Didn't I tell you not to mess with my sister!" Landon was infront of me and Pierce and Brody had a hold of my arms.

"Leave my brother alone!" Joses accent seemed thicker than Jayden's. Landon growled and pushed Jose back to Jase.

"You know what King? Everyone is done with you protecting your sister," Neil said and I tried to get there grip off of me.

"Then tell him to stay away from her!" Landon pointed to Jayden and Harry put his hand on his shoulder.

"Your sister was probably coming onto him," in seconds my arms were let go and they all were attacking each other.

"Enough enough!" Camden yelled and they turned to him. "Well meet you at the field at 6, you better show up," he tossed Seth to the ground and I was left gobsmacked.

"Luna may king what the hell is wrong with you?" Landon said as he dropped Harry down. "You know you can't be around the Sharks! Plus if you don't want people calling you a slut then you should stop acting like one," Landon bumped into my shoulder passed me and everyone looked at him in shock. I didn't say anything and he kept walking.

"You seriously just called your sister a slut?" Jayden said and Landon turned to him as quick as he could.

"Stay out of my damn business," Landon snapped and Jayden just shook his head.

"I don't get why she hangs around you, you call her a slut, she gets bullied because of you and your friends let you act like a dick to her," I put my head down and sighed quietly.

"She hangs around me because she knows she'll get raped in this hell hole without me!" Landon yelled and Neil chuckled.

"Oh really because your not the one that fucking saved her! Trent and Drake did," Neil said and Landon tensed his fist as all his friends jumped in front of him.

"Chill it's not worth it," Pierce whispered and Jayden looked at me.

"lo siento princesa, no quise herirte," his brother looked at him shocked and my brother was trying to calm down.

"What did you just say?" Jase looked at him and he shook his head.

"Take him out of here," Camden said and Pierce and Drake took him out of the hall. The 3 brotherhood members stood in front of the 6 Sharks and Camden smirked. "Instead of it being all of us, our best man will do our biding," They all smirked and Jase looked around.

"Deal, who is your man?" Jase crossed his Arms and Trent stepped forward. Jose stepped forward and Jase shrugged.

"Let me at him, I'll take these guys down a notch," Jose chuckled and turned to me. "Winner gets Luna," The brotherhood gasped and looked around.

"We can't make that deal-," Brody said but I looked at all of them.

"Deal," I smirked and Jose turned to me. He stepped towards me and Trent stopped him. "Let him," Trent turned and he took his hand away. Jose kept walking to me and then stopped. I turned to Jayden and saw him smiling at me.

"veo a mi hermano le gustas," he pointed behind him and I questioned what he said. He sighed and shook his head. "Good luck," he chuckled and backed away. We all watched them as they walked away.

"Landon is gonna kill us!" Brody looked at me and I shrugged and walked away from them.

"I'm going home see ya!" I waved and kept walked down the hall where the Sharks walked. The three behind me didn't stop me so I didn't care.

"You fucking like this girl?" I heard Joses thick accent as I stopped walking.

"Jose you don't understand, this was what I was speaking about! Something amazing and beautiful coming into my life," Jayden had a big smile on his face you could tell.

"This isn't the thing bro. Her brother is the leader of the enemy gang, you want us to get killed because you think this is it-," Jayden chuckled.

"I know this is it, when we kiss there's a spark that shoots through my body," I blushed.

"You kissed her?" Jose whispered but I could still hear. "You never kiss anyone," I smiled widely and took a step back.

"I'm seeing her later. In the east wing after school," I cursed in my mind. I can't leave school.

"Just be careful and text me if one of them show up," Jose said and I started walking away, a far enough distance to make them know I didn't hear, then turned around and walked the hall back slowly. They turned and Jayden saw me with a big smile.

"Luna, your alone?" I nodded and Jose had a slight glare looking me but I didn't care.

"I'll leave you two alone," Jose patted his brothers back then walked away. Jayden smiled and I ran over to him and he enclosed me into his arms.

"I really am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way," I shook my head and looked up at him.

"You didn't hurt me, I've heard it before and thank you for standing up to him. Not many people do that for me," he chuckled and kissed my head.

"I'll do it forever and ever till you yell at me to stop," I giggled and laid my face against his chest. "Come, you must eat. We can get food and eat in one of the classrooms," I nodded and we walked to the cafeteria. Jayden left me outside and I waited for him to come back which he did. "Here you are," I smiled and took the plate as he walked me to an empty classroom.

"Fancy," he chuckled and closed the door. He walked over to the desks and pulled two together so they were in front of each other.

"Lunch is served," we both sat down and smiled at each other. We dug in and just talked a lot. Lunch time was about over and we were still in the room. "End of school still right?" I nodded and he smiled again. "We should get back to them then," he stood up and reached for my hand. I grabbed his hand and followed him until he stopped and fixed the desks.

"Come on, I don't need your brother glaring at me for getting you late to class," he chuckled and we walked out.

"Jose is like Landon to be honest. They love to protect there siblings," I nodded and we stopped before the cafeteria.

"You should get back," he shrugged and looked at me.

"Your not going?" I shook my head and looked in seeing Landon and all the guys beside him talking.

"I'll probably go walk the trail for the rest of the day," he nodded and kissed my hand.

"Let me put my number in your phone so you can call me," I handed him my phone and I did my passcode. He typed it in and handed it back. "Later princesa," I smiled and he walked in. I walked away and to side doors that no one uses. I walked out and started walking around on the trail.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to be alone?" Jay was next to me with a grin on his face. He walked to the same pace as I did but you could only hear my footsteps. "Come on Luna, they put me in a crazy hospital but you can hear me," he chuckled and I turned. He followed until we were open to the soccer field.

"You can't control me anymore," I shut my eyes and clenched my fist. "I won't allow you," when I opened them he was gone. I sat down on the top of the hill and looked out at the fields and school. Seeing couples kissing up a storm and all that shit. I can't wait to see Jayden again.