.10

When I woke up my door was opening so I jumped up and fell because of my ankle. "Shh it's ok," A deep voice whispered and I crawled over to my spot but the person grabbed my hips before I could get in. The guy lifted me up and I fought against his grip.

"Let me go!" I kicked but he didn't and tied my wrist together with a shoe lace. He lifted me up and carried me down and there stood some of Jays goons. A couple had bruises on there face and I turned to see Jay having a Black eye.

"House is clear boss," a guy in black said and he nodded and pulled me to the kitchen table where a paper was.

"Write a note saying you're going for a run and nothing else," Jay put the pen in my hands so I listened and set the pen down when I was done. "Good," he smiled and rubbed my back and one of his friends handed him a cloth and he put it to my nose and mouth. "Sorry Luna I had to get revenge," I felt dizzy and closed my eyes and fell to the ground but was caught by jay. I'm glad he didn't notice the note.

Landon POV~

4 test, 6 classes, and 3 fights later Im headed home with Pierce and Trent behind me. We had some business to handle but I wanted to check up on Luna. When we pulled up the door was locked so I unlocked it and went to her room and saw she wasn't in bed. Her closet was open and her running shoes were gone. "Luna?" I walked down and saw Trent holding up a paper.

"She went for a run man, come on," I looked at the note and saw two letters out of place. She spelt My name with a J and she spelt Bye with a D. Jandon and Dye? The words were underlined making me notice it more. Pierce walked in and grabbed a drink.

"What's that?" Trent handed him the note and I went back to her room and looked around. A couple of her outfits were gone. Her phone was gone so I tried calling it. Straight to voicemail.

"Dude we need to go!" Trent clapped his hands but something didn't feel right. I told her not to leave but she did anyways. J....D?

"Ok let's go," I ran down and we walked out and hopped in my car and drove to A gangs hide out that caused us trouble last week. "Stay silent," they nodded and we broke away and I looked through a window to see them talking to Jay? Jay held a phone and it looked just like Luna's. Wait, J D? Jay Daniels! That bastard has my sister. I tried to read there lips but I couldn't. Jay handed the phone over and the guy took it. They shook hands and Jay started walking out.

"Wait!" The guy yelled and that time I could hear there worlds. "Bring her tomorrow," jay nodded and opened the door and I could hear him whistling. I had to focus on this so when it was time all of us busted in and took them down. When we finished Pierce ran to the leader and stole something from his pocket.

"We heard," Pierce said and turned the phone on. The guy coughed and Trent lifted him up and held him against the wall.

"Where is he keeping her?" The guy groaned and Trent held him tighter.

"We don't know, he just said he'd pay us with something special to break her phone and make sure it's not trackable," Trent knocked him against the wall again as I stood In Shock.

"What was the special thing!" The guy groaned and Pierce looked at her phone like it was impossible to read.

"Time with the girl," Trent through a hard punch to him. The guy was knocked out and fell to the ground. Pierce handed me the phone and I scrolled through seeing messages from a blocked number dating all the way back to a month ago.

"He's been trying to talk to her for a month," I nodded and we left out of the smelly ware house and the only people that would know where his ware house was, the Bears. We called them from Luna's phone and they answered.