Chapter Seven. -Girls, girls.-

Seriously?! You know I don't own Merlin!
I

have also written the whole book down! If you want a sequel I need lots of comments!

Some important characters:

Amiphire: (Am-e-fear.)

Age: Same age as Merlin.(24.)

Skills: Has a Camouflage ability.

Appearance: Black and turquoise scales. (Ever second scale is Turquoise.) Golden eyes.
******************************

Erebal: (E-rebal.)

Full Name: Erebal Fòrbæin Jade Ambrosis

Age: A year younger than Merlin. (23.)

Skills: Best Archer in all the five kindoms. Has strong magic but as usual not as strong as Merlin's.

Appearance: Tall, long Red hair, blue eyes (like Merlin's.) And pale, fair skin.

P.s I know your probably wondering why she has red hair. Well only time will tell. ;-).
******************************

Naibella: (Nay-bella.)

Full Name: Naibella Rosiely Ambrosis.

Age: Umm...Well this is a bit confusing but...Erebal had her when she was...19...so I dunno...about Four years old.

Skills: Has Magic. Strong Magic.
Has the strength of four men.

Appearance: Short, Stronger than she looks, Raven Black hair and blue eyes. (She looks like a mini Merlin-except she's a girl- because her father had Black hair and her mother had blue eyes. And because she has his DNA through her mother some features are similar. If you don't understand just comment and I'll get to you ASAP!!!!!)
******************************

Vivian: (Viv-e-an...?)

Full Name: Vivian Ambrosis.

Age: 25.

Skills: Is good with a sword. Has no magic. His soul is inter wound with his sister's since they were Four summers old. He is an excellent knife thrower!

Appearance: Medium Hight, Messy, Dark Brown, hair and green eyes.
******************************

Sarah: (:-I is this really necessary? )

Full Name: Sarah Latina Ambrosis.

Age: 25.

Skills: Doesn't like to use weapons. She has strong magic and uses that. Her soul is inter wound with her brother's since they were four summers old.

Appearance: Tall-ish, well taller than her brother, Short Dark Brown Hair and Green eyes.
******************************

"We're nearly at the hideout. About another day and a half and we'll be there." Elliott said to the group.

Merlin was worried. They were heading into a bandit area...there was a 9 over 10 chance that they would be attacked by...oh, great.

Bandits jumped from the trees, ambushing the group. The king and the knights all unsheathed their swords and started fighting.

Merlin had told his knights that he did not want Arthur to know the truth until the time was right. So he didn't fight, even though his battle instincts told him to. His knights protected him, understanding that he couldn't fight in front of Arthur.