HARRY STYLES

The sun is burning mercilessly from the sky that afternoon. It's the end of August and still, it's unbearably hot outside and there's no shade to hide from the sun anywhere. All Louis wants is to go home, get a coke out of the fridge and fall into the small pool in the backyard of his house. Instead, he has been waiting for hours in front of this posh hotel in central London, only because his sister is obsessed with those "One Direction" dicks. Lottie begged him to accompany her for three days and he agreed in the end, he agreed again to be involved in his sisters' obnoxious fantasies for whatever reasons - he doesn't remember. Maybe just because he loves her no matter what and because her pleading look really got him weak, although Lottie doesn't stop telling him that he promised her to make the fiasco with Harry up to her and this should be it.

Now that he's here, Louis really regrets his decision. The girls around him (and there are only girls) are talking about One Direction all the time. Some girls say the guys have already checked in but nobody has appeared yet. After some hours they're still nowhere to be seen and Louis is getting impatient.

"Even if they were here, they wouldn't come out just because of you. It's useless to waist even more time," Louis tells his sister who's scrolling through her phone.

"No, no, no!" she says, grabbing her brother's arm. "Please, just two more hours! I'm sure they will come down soon! They love their fans and they know we're waiting for them!" Lottie pleads, giving her brother a heart-rending look he has seen before. That's why he's here. "Please Louis!"

"It's ridiculous. I don't even know why I agreed to come here with you," he huffs.

Lottie puts her hand onto her chest and gives Louis a small smile. She leans over to give her brother a cute little kiss onto his cheek. "I promise, if they don't come out in about two hours we'll go home, okay?"

"Okay," Louis answers with a sigh while he pulls out his phone. "Two more hours is the absolute limit. Then I'll drag you home, if necessary," he half-smiles and leans against the metal barrier while some girls engage Lottie in conversation about One Direction.

It comes to Louis' attention that a security guy has been watching the crowd for a while. He's leaning against a pillar, scanning the crowd. Suddenly, he starts walking toward the waiting girls, opens the metal barrier for three girls to pass and leads them inside of the hotel.

"Oh my god!" a brunette girl yells out next to Louis. "I thought this was only a rumour but it seems to be true!" She puts her hand in front of her mouth shocked and looks at her friends with wide eyes.

"What rumour?" a girl wants to know.

"That they sometimes pick girls to have sex with," the brunette answers.

"What? They take random girls to their rooms to fuck them?" Louis nearly shouts as he's turning toward them.

"Louis!" Lottie scolds her brother.

The brunette nods. "I think so. They won't come downstairs to pick them personally as you've witnessed but I've been told their security team knows what type of girl they like and then they take the girls to their rooms," she explains. "Did you see those girls?" she continues, pointing to the entrance of the hotel. "I'm 100% sure they were chosen for that reason. What else? You saw them."

"What the fuck," Louis mutters. "Lottie, have you heard about this?" he asks his sister who's sitting next to the girls.

"Yeah," she nods. "But I don't know if I should believe it," she answers while she's playing with her hair. "These girls might know someone who's staying in the hotel. People talk a lot and we don't have any proof. I don't think they would do that, I don't think they would use their fans that way."