Chapter two: Forgivness

Listen to the song up above, it goes with this chapter really well.

We all stood there in total silence, the only thing I could hear was the sound of my heart beating every time I looked up at Ethan.

I decided to keep my head down-low, where nobody could see my emotions. At that very moment I was feeling; confused, angry, sad and sick to my stomach. I couldn't bear to see Ethan with another girl. Especially her, I mean she's beautiful. She's like almost every guys dream girl. Dark hair, dark eyes, long eyelashes and a good looking body, her faces was softened and from my point of view, she looked very sweet.

"So...who's up for movies?" Grayson asked, trying to break up the tension in the room.

Nobody spoke. We all just stood there looking at each-other, and the butterflies in my stomach felt like birds. I felt myself about to gag.

"Um..I'll be right back" I said quickly, before sprinting up the staircase.

I ran to the bathroom, and just in time because I was throwing up in the toilet. After I was done I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt a little embarrassed and exposed. All my tiny freckles from the summer were slowly fading, and my hair was getting lighter-not gray-but lighter.

"Are you alright?" A familiar voice asked.

Ethan.

I turned around with widened eyes. "Yeah, i-I'll be fine" I said looking away.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ethan" I groaned, getting a little annoyed.

"Okay...look I just want to apologize for-"

"Look Ethan, what's done is done." I shrugged.

He slowly nodded. "Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for any harm, I've ever did to you in the past. I just wasn't ready for a relationship. With you. I just didn't want to ruin what we had going on."

Tears tried to push their way to my eyes, but I pushed them back and when I did, an immediate lump in my throat formed.

"Ethan, I just don't get it. What did I do?"

"Nothing, but, Sara..you just need to move on, I have"

"Ethan please don't say that"

"Sara, what I'm saying is. It wasn't you, it was me. I wasn't going to and I won't ever be good enough. Skyler is just on my level, She's been through almost everything I've been through, and we just click"

Those words stabbed me like a knife and shot me like a gun.

I felt myself hyperventilating. I ran past him into my room. I grabbed my inhaler and took 3 puffs. 5th time this week my asthma tried to flare up.

"You ok?" He asked standing there in the door way.

"Do I look ok to you?" I snapped.

Guilt went through him. It showed all over his face. But yet he won't admit he wants me back too. After every damn thing we went through was just a waist of our lives.