Chapter nineteen: Locket

A/n: Most of you picked B so..here we go. Also..⚠️⚠️DO NOT PLAY THE SONG YET PLSSSS⚠️⚠️

--

I wrapped my hands around his neck and went in for the kiss. Our lips touched and moved in sync. He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer, For some reason I couldn't get close enough to him. It felt amazing having his nice plump lips against mine. My lungs felt like they were about to burst.

I pulled away about the same time he did. I smiled and looked down at my feet, his finger traced around my chin until He kissed me again but this time it was more passionate, And shorter.

After he pulled away we just looked at each other.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now" he smiled.

I stayed silent, unsure of what to say.

"I also wanted to give you this" he said, pulling out a locket, the one that looked like what Ethan got me. I opened it but instead of there being a picture there was our names on one side and a cute quote that read; if I had a penny every time I thought of you, I would be a billionaire.

"Awe, Grayson. This is so cute" I said, Turing around and letting him put it on me.

"Im glad you like it" he said snapping it in place.

I looked deeply into his eyes, as he looked into mine.

"I'm not trying to ruin the moment, but can we get out of this water? I'm pretty sure my shoes are ruined by now"

He chuckled. "Yeah, lets get out of this place."

"Okay...but I'm driving this time. You drive like a maniac"

"I knew you'd say something about my driving skill" he laughed, helping out the water.

I playfully rolled my eyes as he guided me back to the car.

Ethan's POV

After Sara left and Grayson left, I thought about what they both said. I wanted to believe them both, But it's hard to believe Cassandra would lie.

I laid in the bed for a few hours looking at nothing but the ceiling. I was hesitant to pick up the phone and call Sara but I finally dialed the number, Right when my thumb was hovered over the call icon I turned my phone off.

I thought it was better to talk to her up front.

I walked over to her house and saw Graysons car in the driveway.

"He must be here, cheering her up" I mentally said.

I knocked on the door, But instead of Sara opening it, it was Mrs.Miller.

"Hey, Ethan" she smiled.

"Hey Mrs Miller" I smiled back. "Do you know where Sara might be?"

"Oh, Sure! She's in her room right now, and don't forget to tell you're brother to get his wet clothes out of the dryer" she said opening the door wider. I took a step in, thanked Mrs.Miller and went up the staircase to Sara's room.

(Play the song)

I opened the door and Sara. A smile appeared on my face but as I opened the door further I saw Grayson, holding her hand. He leaned in and pecked her lips, she giggled when he pulled away. My smile turned into a frown.

They both turned their heads and looked at me, blankly.

Sara crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Get out now" she said through gritted teeth.

"Look, Can we talk?" I asked.

"Oh, so now you wanna talk!?" She yelled.

"Sara just calm down" I said.

"You expect me to not be mad at you, After what you said!?"

"I-"

"Save it, go to your little psycho girlfriend and stay the fuck outta my life! Every time I let you in you always do this!"

"I know, I know but-"

"If you know then why do you do it?" She asked taking a step closer.

"I just, it's just hard to believe you when Cassandra never lies.."

"Way to go, Ethan. That was a very good excuse"  I mentally sighed.

She scrunched up her nose and slapped me across the face, making me stumble back. "Go fuck yourself" she said slamming the door in my face.

As I was about to knock on the door. I heard them talking.

"It's okay baby" Grayson said.

"Baby?"

"How could you be his brother" she cried.

"He's been through a hard time, But let's not worry about that right now. Let's just focus on what great night we had at the lighthouse."

"Okay" Sara said.

I walked away because I didn't want to listen to anymore. It was clear to see that she's moved on to Grayson, and she didn't think twice about me.

--
A/n:I was thinking about making this the end of the book, but then I was noooooooooooooo so yeah you still got a good bit of chapters to go ❤️

Vote and comment
👍💬👇