Chapter five:Feelings for Eth

DONT PLAY THE MUSIC YET PLSSS. WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO ITLL MAKE MORE SINCE

Ok so most of you guys picked D and I believe the rest of you are going/ did pick D also so yeah I'm updating now :/:)
___

She looked me deeply in the eyes. She raised her eyebrows

"Sara look, I just want to say, I'm really sorry for hurting you the way I did and I know I screwed up, I know I did but when I look at you, Sara. You just make me complete ya know?" She opened her mouth but nothing came out. "Honestly, Sara you're the most beautiful person I've ever met and I just cant hide my feelings for you anymore. I've fallen for you, Sara...a-and I know that things seem complicated right now, I know but Sara Miller I've always had feelings for you. Always have and always will"

"Eth-"

Before she could finish the sentence my lips crashed into hers. She wrapped her hands around my neck giving me shivers throughout my body.

Grayson's POV

Pelly came back downstairs to the living room with a huge, beautiful smile on her face.

"Are they ready?" I asked

"No, not yet. Ethan's still getting his tie fixed" she explained. Even though I could tell she was lying.

Skylar came from out of the kitchen with a box full of chocolates, munching on them like a beaver munches on wood.

"Where'd you get those?" I asked

"The kitchen..duh" she rolled her eyes and said I'm an obvious ton.

I got up and snatched them from her hands. I placed them on the counter. "Time to go" I mumbled, working my way up the staircase.

When I got to Sara's door I over heard them talking. I pressed my head to the door. Listening carefully.

Sara's POV

"And yeah...that's why I'm dating her" Ethan said

"Ethan, I feel like an idiot. I'm so sorry" I muffled

"It's fine baby girl"

"I'm going to kill her!" I said

"Sara, please. She can't know..."

I sighed."Fine Ethan. Fine"

"I promise" I said rubbing his hand with my thumb.

Ethan opened the door and instantly, Grayson fell down on his face.

"W-were you eavesdropping?" Ethan asked.

"No.." he lied

"Grayson of you heard anything I swear I'll-"

"Relax, all I heard was that she can't tell anyone about anything" Grayson shrugged.

He looked down at his watch.

"Oh shit we gotta go or we're gonna be cancelled!" He said sprinting down the staircase.

I quickly grabbed Pellys suitcases and my suitcases and stuffed them in the back of Graysons trunk.

We all got into the car and Grayson drove off almost hitting and old man.