twenty-four: The Breakup

A/n: Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I forgot how strict my mom was about family time on Christmas.
----

After twenty solid minutes of looking for Ethan, I found him just outside a room throwing up in the trash.

"Ethan" I said.

He looked up and wiped his mouth."That was disgusting. I had to actually touch her blood and-"

"Now is not the time, Ethan. Look" I said shoving the papers in his hands.

He went through the papers with furrowed eyebrows. After while he looked back up at me.

"She really did burn you're house down, Didn't she?"

"What do you think?"

"Well...I guess I have to break up with her."

"Didn't you forget our deal? I get to slap you"

"I was just kidding"

"To be honest, I actually want to slap you. So there's no backing out."

He sighed. "Fine"

I held my hand back, And slapped him as hard as I could. All of my anger went towards that one slap.

The slap made an loud echo throughout the hallway, It also left an handprint on the side of his face.

"I guess jail buffend you up" he hissed, Holding his cheek.

"I guess it did"
-

Ethans POV

After Sarah and I got home, My first thought was to call Cassandra.

I dialed her number, And after just a few rings. She picked up.

"Hey baby" she chirped.

"Heyyy..." I said nervously

"Baby, I just wanted to say. I love you!"

"Well...We-"

"You aren't going to say it back?"

"I actually called to break up"

"What?! This has to be a joke"

"Cassandra, You need to find someone better than me. Someone who treats you right"

"Ethan, Do you know how much I've been planning our life out?"

Cassandra we-"

" I bought a gun, And two bullets. One for you and one for me. We were going to die together so we could rest in peace together. "

"Cassandra,please. You need help."

"No!" She screamed. "We were meant to be. We were meant to be together in high school too. But that Sara bitch got in the way"

"Cassandra, Just hang u- "

"All I have to say is. Be ready, For what's coming you're way. We were meant to be, Together forever. When I come over there, Be ready to say goodbye to everyone. Because you and I are leaving from this place. For good"

"Don't come near my house"

"Oh, I'm already there baby boy."

I looked out the crack of my window, And there she was. Staring back. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Do I give you shivers, Baby?"

"Cassandra, please just go away"

"How about.....no?" She giggled.

That's when I heard the gun shot, I looked back outside and she had shot a bullet up in the air.

"I bought more bullets, Just in case I missed you" she laughed.

This was a job for Sara.