Sneak Peek

A/n: I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek to book three. But before you read...There will be another girl taking place. Her name is Morgan.
_

  Morgan's POV

I couldn't understand why he was so...cruel..and so heartless. First he pushes me into the wall and tells me how sorry he is, The next he's an absolute jerk.

I needed to figure out something, And quick. Even though he asked me to look for his old football, I can't help but to think there's something more down here then just old stuff he had put away.

As I crept down the long spiral staircase. I couldn't help but notice the small dimed light that was at the bottom of the staircase.

As I walked over to it, I then started to notice a small box beside it. My hand trembled as I picked it up.

I carefully opened it. I gasped and dropped it on the hard floor.

"What are you doing!?!" A familiar deep husky voice asked in anger.

"Ethan.." I say. He runs down the staircase and picks up the box on the floor.

"W-who were you going to propose to?" I asked, My voice trembling on every word. "I-I-I"

"Get out!" He yelled in my ear. "I asked you to do one thing, And you can't even do that!" He spat.

I ran back up the staircase nearly falling out the door. I quickly scramble up to my feet and run to gray and I's shared room.

"He's fucking awful Grayson" I cried.

"You know...he hasn't always been that way.." He said, Staring deeply into my eyes.

"What happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sara"