Twenty-six: gone

⛔⛔Play the song at the end of this chapter⛔⛔

As I opened the door I realized there wasn't anything out of place. Grayson was sound asleep and Cassandra wasn't in sight.

"What kind of game are you playing?!" I yelled.

"Oh, honey. The game has just began" Cassandra said from behind me.

I quickly turned around, Fast enough to dodge the hit she was about to give me with an medal bar.

I quickly snatched it from her hands and hit her upside the head, Afterwards she hit the floor with a big thump.

I ran out of Graysons room to my moms room, Where the gun was.

I went through my moms closet and grabbed the gun.

Afterwards I heard Cassandra shoot his gun and a sharp pain on my side.

"Oh look, There's Sara. You're going to be just like her....Dead" she smirked.

I raised my gun and pulled the trigger, But no bullets came out.

"Looking for these?" She giggled with a pack of bullets in her hand.

"Cassandr-"

"Save it, You're time is up" she said raising her gun in her hand.

Just as she was about to pull the trigger, She fell to the floor with her head cocked to the side. I looked back up to see Grayson, With a peice of wood in his hands.

"Call the cops now" I demanded. He nodded and ran downstairs.

I looked at Saras still, Lifeless body. I slowly bent down beside her.

"I'm sorry" I said " im sorry wast there when you needed me, I'm sorry I was too blind to see that you were only trying to help me out, I'm sorry I wasn't a good friend or boyfriend, I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I cried.

-

Soon the cops came in rushing both Cassandra and Sara on a stretcher, And took the bullet out of my side and bandaged me up.

I watched out my window as the ambulance rushed away in the far distance.

"What happened E?" Grayson asked from behind.

I looked at him blankly. "Go away" I said Turing back to look out the window.

"Bu-"

"Please" I begged.

After a while I heard the footsteps walk away and the door close. That's when I grabbed my hoodie and went outside.

Almost immediately it started to rain.

This was the worst day ever, Not only I lost the person I loved, But I lost my desire. I lost the desire to be nice, The desire to have a loving attitude and my desire to even try.

Sara gave me a reason, Even if we wernt together, Knowing she was alive kept me going.

I loved her, But Now..She's gone. And so am I

R.I.P Sara

(Play the song)
---

HEY GUYS, DONT GO JUST YET, I JUST WANTED TO SAY TYSM FOR READING AND BOOK THREE WILL BE POSTED 1-10-2018

SO YEAH THE TENTH OF JANUARY.
AND MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

vote and comment
👍💬👇

I really wanna know what ya think so...yeah do that.