Chapter nine: Apologies

⚠️Guys I'm warning you get ready for a whole BUNCH of beef, drama, and turns coming up in the next few chapters

I cracked open Sara's door to see her sitting there crying in Ethan's arms.

"It's ok Sara, if anyone should be sorry it's me. I lied to you and everything I'm sorry" he cooed

"Ethan I wasn't thinking, I was just so mad. Skylar could be dead right n-now and I d-dont wanna go to jail" she cried again

"Sara, Skylar isn't dead. She just has a good bit of bruises,scars and cuts but she'll be fine" I said from the doorway.

"Really?" She asked wiping her face.

"Yeah she's gonna be fine, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to cross you're line again" I smiled making her laugh.

"Thanks Pelly, I'm glad you're on this trip with us" she smiled.

"You know what? Me too."

Before I left the room I gave her a hug.

As I was walking down the hallway I came across Skylar's bedroom door again. Skylar really is a bitch that needed to be put in her place. Hopefully from all of this she learned her lesson. But what if she didn't? What if she comes back at Sara with more force? Then Sara would come back stronger and actually kill her. God knows I can't afford to see a dead body I hate seeing lifelessness things.

I knocked on her door.

"Come in!" She chirped

I walked in and sat on the stool right across from her bed.

"What's up" she asked scrolling through the channels of the T.V.

"You need to say sorry to Sara" I said kinda rudely

She busted out laughing, then when she saw me not laughing she stopped. "Are y-you serious?"

"Yup" I said popping the p

"Bitch I think the fuck not" she said looking back at the T.V. "I almost died today because of her bitch ass"

I grabbed her collar. "You must've bumped you're little head cuz I know you did not just call me a bitch after saving you're useless life. Unless you don't wanna 'almost die' again I suggest you get you're boney ass out of the bed and apologize. Now!" I yelled making her flinch

"Ok, ok calm down. Call her downstairs and I'll be there in five" she said holding her hands up

"Good" I smiled

I went back to Sara's room to find her having a heated make out session with....Grayson. Lol no I'm just kidding it was Ethan just wanted to get an reaction out of some of y'all (see what I did there 😉)

Anyways...

"Guys?" I said

The quickly broke apart.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" Sara asked

"Ever heard of locking?" I asked back

"Ever heard of privacy?"

"Ever heard of I don't care?" I asked making her laugh.

"What do you want anyways"

"Can you come downstairs? I have a....s-surprise for you"

She raised her eyebrow. "Oh....Kay?" She said getting up from the bed.

Sara's POV

I went downstairs with Ethan following close behind.

"I still don't get why you don't use the elevators" he complained

"One time as a little girl I got stuck on one and wanna guess how long I was on there for?"

"How long?" He asked

"One whole day"

"Oh shit.."

"Yeah I know."

We finally reached the living room to see Grayson looking at Netflix.

"Hey gray" I said

"Hey" he said giving a small wave

I sat beside Ethan and Pelly sat beside Grayson. Typical.

Shortly after having a small group chat. Skylar came from the elevators.

The whole room fell silent.

Finally Grayson broke the silence. "Damn Sara, you got her good" he said laughing

"Oh shut up" Skylar said sitting down in a rocking chair.

"Skylar?" Pelly said in a stern voice.

Skylar turned towards me. "Look." She said popping the 'k' "I'm sorry" she said with no emotion.

Pelly's POV

Oh this bitch thinks I'm playin.

Skylar looked at me and smirked, this wasn't JUST a smirk it was a smirk that said "haha bitch"

I ran my finger across my neck. Her eyes slightly widened and she tuned back to Sara.

Mmmhhhhmmm

Sara's POV

Skylar turned towards me again.

"Look, I'm really sorry I've been such a ass towards you and you're friends. Like really really. I should've never came into you guys life and fucking up stuff. I just wanted what you had Sara. Ethan. My friend Meredith use to talk about him all the time and show pictures of him and when I got jealous of her our friendship kinda ended...until recently. When I saw you, you looked like a sweet girl that I could push around. I took all of this to the extreme just because I was jealous. And honestly I am sorry, I-i completely understand if you don't wanna forgive me." She said looking down at her feet.

"Skylar I-"

"I'm not asking to be you're friend, Sara. All I ask is if you can forgive me" she said looking back up.

What should Sara do?
A.tell her off
B. Say it's ok and apologize for beating her up even though she completely deserved it
C. Say I don't know
D. Say no

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring:/ the next ones won't be

Vote and comment
👍💬👇