Twenty-Two: Help me

After he said that my mom died. I couldn't stop crying. Grayson came running to my side. "What happened?" He asked.

I tried my best to tell him what I had heard, But he didn't understand, And instead of him asking again he just nodded his head and pulled me into a tight hug.

Nate gave me a pat on the back before returning to his car.

"Why does this shit always happen to me?" I managed to ask.

"Its okay Sara. Stuff happens to everyone."

"I'm sorry about you're mom" A familiar voice said.

I slowly turned around and saw the person that always managed to send chills up my spine, The person who disgusted me...Cassandra.

She had a small smile planted on her lips.

I got out of Graysons grip and walked over to her. I tried my best to stay calm, But my nerves were already raging.

I slapped her, Making a loud sound echo throughout the crackling of the fire behind me and the chaos that was happening on the side.

She rose her head slowly, But the smile on her face still remained.

"Cassandra!" Ethan called out.

"Hey. Ethan, I was just telling Sara how sorry I am for her moms lost."

"Wait, How do you know about her moms death?" He raised an eyebrow.

"She told me of course"

"No the hell I didn't, She killed her!" I said tackling her to the ground, I held my hands around her neck and started to choke her all while pounding her head into the cement.

"Sara, Stop!" Ethan said, trying to pull me off of her.

I back punched Ethan, Causing him to let out a loud groan.

"Ethan what the-- Sara!" Grayson said running over to me.

"Its going to be a cold day in hell, Before I let you kill another damn person that I love" I said through gritted teeth.

Her smile was now covered with blood coming from her mouth.

"Okay Sara, That's enough" Grayson said trying to get me off of her.

With one final punch Cassandras eyes closed.

Grayson pulled me up and walked me to the Car, But I fell to the ground when a hard object hit me on the back of the head.

"Oh shit" Grayson said.

I rolled over, It was Cassandra.

"You're next" she smiled.

She began to forcefully punch me, But the punching quickly stopped when Ethan pulled her up off of me.

"What is it with you two?!" He shouted.

"She started it baby." She smirked.

Just as my hand was close to slapping her face, Ethan caught it.

"With.Me.Now." he said through gritted teeth.

"Grayson, Watch Cassandra"

"Oh, Um. Sure..." He said.

Ethan held my arm tightly, practically dragging me out behind the fence.

"What the hell is you're problem?!"

"You're girlfried is crazy, Ethan!"

"You really think she would kill youre mom!?"

"How can you believe her over me?!" I nearly shouted. "Ever sincd I met her all I tried to be was nice, IM FUCKING DONE BEING NICE!!"

"She didn't kill you're mom" he sighed.

"Then who the he'll did?!"

"It was probably an old wire of something, You had an old house."

"Ill go back to jail if I have to kill the bitch myself, she's truly changed you if you can't trust me for once in you're goddam life!" I spat.

"Dont. Even! I did trust you, I trusted you with everything..But you broke it off."

"Are you hearing yourself right now? You're only being a bitch because I broke it off with you?!"

"No! I'm saying I did trust you. But you broke my trust a long time ago"

I looked him directly in the eyes. "All I'm asking is for you to help me, Prove to me that Cassandra isn't a crazy, Prove to me that this was all just a misunderstanding, Prove to me she didn't kill my mom"

"Come with me to the hospital tomorrow"

"Why--"

"No questions, Tomorrow. Leave it or take it"

I gulped.

"Fine"

---
Whooooaaaaaa drama is coming up guyssssss get ready!! Ill try to update tomorrow (which is Friday) also while you're waiting check out my new book frost bite

Vote and comment
👍💬👇