f i f t e e n

Sydney squealed as we ran out of the school's gates. We kept pushing each other out of excitement. We stopped as we reached the spot we usually say goodbye at.

"Oh my lord. I can't believe it's tonight." I said cupping my cheeks in my hands.

Sydney giggled and gave me a hug. "Hopefully a drama-less night." She pulled out of the hug, "But we have to get going, hoe. We have loads of things to do." She smiled and I nodded.

"Loads to do, yes." I chuckled and gave her one last hug.

I walked over to my mom's car and opened the trunk.

"Hey, Ma." I said placing my bag in it.

"Hello, Tam." She said just before I closed the trunk. "How was your day?" She asked as I entered the car.

"Long." I chuckled as we pulled out of the parking.

She smiled and replied with, "Well it's almost time now." She smirked. "Oh by the way, we have to go home first for forty five minutes, the we have our hair appointment."

"Okay good, now I have time to eat. I'm starving."

"I already have salami sticks waiting for you in the fridge." She smirked again, knowing it was my favorite.

"Yes! Thanks, Momma." I leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

As we got home, I immediately ran to the fridge to grab the salami sticks. I threw my bag down somewhere when I ran into the house.

"Get your bag when you go back to your room, woman." My mom said as she hung up the car keys.

"I will!" I shouted as I sat infront of the TV, eating my salami sticks.

•••

"Lisa!" I shouted in excitement as I entered Bloom. I ran over to her and gave her a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm pretty good, princess. You excited for tonight?" She said leading me to an open chair infront of a mirror.

"Very." I said as I sat down.

"Grayson and Ethan also can't wait any longer." She said as she started to brush my hair out and I smiled to myself as she mentioned the twins. "Where's your mom?"

"She had to go pick my dad up. His car is in for a service today and he can only get it back later."

She nodded and proceeded to brush out my hair. There were some knots that hurt, but soon after my hair was very soft.

"How did you want your hair again?" She asked, looking into my eyes through the mirror.

I took out my phone and showed her a picture, "A little something like this?"

She smiled, "That'll fit your dress perfectly. Your mom sent me a picture if you were wondering, and the boys didn't see anything." She laughed and I joined her.

"Lisa?" I looked up at her.

"Tammy?"

"Do you want to get sponsored for free?" I smirked.

She laughed and knew exactly where I was going.

"Fine, we can take a Snapchat. As long as I choose the filter." She said looking over my shoulder and chose the puppy filter. "I like puppies." She said and we laughed.