t h i r t y t h r e e

"You guys ready to go?" Grayson yelled from the front door.

It was the next morning and Grayson and Ethan wanted us to meet some of their friends they made through Vine, who also happens to be brothers.

"No, Bailey! Stop rushing beauty!" I yelled back to him as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, fixing my hair.

I wore a grey halter top with an oversized knitted jersey, black high waisted skinny jeans and my white vans.

"You're always beautiful, hurry up! We're all waiting for you!" Grayson's muffled voice yelled.

I quickly brushed my fingers through my hair and left the bathroom. I grabbed my backpack I usually take when I go out, and walked to the door where everyone was waiting.

"Come on, guys. We're late." I joked as I walked pass them.

"Yeah, I wonder why." Lina said sarcastically then chuckled.

I turned around to face them. "Well I'm here now. Come on, losers."

We took the elevator downstairs and climbed into the uber we were ordered.

"So who are these guys actually?" I asked as we began to drive.

"You'll get to meet them soon. Be patient." Grayson chuckled.

I nodded and looked out the window, admiring the Californian view.

"Where are we meeting them?" Lina asked, breaking the silence.

"We're going to their apartment." Ethan answered, his eyes were glued to his screen as he texted someone, I'm guessing one of the guys we're about to meet.

"Cool." Lina replied and stared out thw window.

•••

"Have a nice day, guys." The uber driver said as we climbed out.

"Thanks, you too." I smiled and we all waved him off.

"Let's go." Grayson said, taking my hand in his.

We went into the apartment building and walked to their friends' apartment. After a few flights of stairs, we finally arrived at their door. Ethan gave the door three knocks, and within five seconds the door opened.

"Yeah! My twins! Welcome, welcome!" A guy with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes said and gestured us to come inside. "Jake! They're here!"

Another blonde guy appeared around the corner with a tall brunette guy. Both blue eyed.

"Dolans! My boys! It's great to see you again!" the other blonde guy said walking over to us and pulled Grayson and Ethan into a bro-hug.

"Jake! Logan! Great to see you guys too." Ethan said.

"Guys this is Lina." Grayson pulled Lina forward.

"Hey." Lina said and gave an awkward wave.

"Sup." The guy who opened the door answered.

"And this," Grayson pulled me closer to him and intertwined his hand with mine. "is Tammy." He gave a shy smile and blushed a bit.

"Oh." The guy with the brunette guy answered and smirked. "So this is the pretty girl we've been hearing so much about?"

"Hello." I smiled and Grayson nodded, blushing.

"Girls, this is Jake Paul." Ethan pointed to the guy standing next to the blue eyed brunette. "And the guy who opened the door is Logan Paul. Jake's older brother."