n i n e t e e n

TAMMY'S POV

"Bailey! E! You did amazing for your last game!" I ran to the twins as they came walking off the field and pulled them into a big hug.

"Thanks, Tams." Ethan said and we let go of the hug.

He smiled and went to Sydney.

Grayson was still standing there smiling at me.

"Bailey, what are you smiling at?" I smiled.

"Just you. Have I told you how good you look in my jersey?" He said and took my hands, still smiling.

I chuckled and hit his shoulder. "Smooth, Bailey. Very smooth, but not in the mood." I winked.

He chuckled and we walked over to his parents.

"I need to tell my parents about later." He suddenly said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him towards his parents. They looked confused when he almost bumped into them.

"Great game, son." Sean said patting him on the back.

"Really good game, dear." Lisa said and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks, guys." Grayson said and pulled away from the hug. "So, Ma. Tammy invited me to hang out at her place tonight. Just want to make sure it's fine with you."

"Tammy already asked me, Gray. I told her it's fine." She smiled.

Grayson looked over to me and I laughed. He rolled his eyes and picked up his bag from the bleachers.

"You're so stupid." He mumbled but I heard him and punched him on the arm. "Ow!"

"Idiot." I said as we began walking to the parking lot.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Grayson said smirking.

"Ew, nothing like that you perv." He chuckled and pulled me into a side hug, while still walking. "Just chill and watch a movie, I don't know."

"That's what I need right now." He said letting go of me.

"Okay well, my mom's here." I pointed to my mom's car as we reached the parking lot.

"At least I get to see your stupid face later." He smiled and I shoved him.

"Bye, Bailey." I smiled and waved goodbye to the rest of my friends and the twins' parents.

I walked over to my mom's mini van and climbed in.

"How was the game?" She said as she waved at Sean and Lisa.

"Probably the best game they've ever played." I smiled and she pulled out of the parking space.

"That's good. The best for last." She said and I nodded.

"What time is Grayson coming over?"

"Uhm, probably the sane time you're leaving. What time are you two leaving?" I said as I stared outside the window at the cars and trees passing by.

"Like six." She said and I nodded.

•••

"Honey? Are you ready? Grayson's gonna be here any minute!" My mom shouted from the living room.

I was laying on my bed and snapchatting with my internet best friend, Lina. I hadn't noticed the time has gone by so fast and I was only in a pair of grey comfy shorts, and a flowy white top with a pair of fuzzy socks on. I wasn't in the mood to change because we are only going to chill and watch movies. After all, Gray is my best friend and he could see me in anything. I didn't mind.