t h i r t y s e v e n

Grayson frowned and closed the notification, continuing to swipe through the pictures. Suddenly a bunch of notifications came through of Neels liking my pictures. Grayson kept trying to close the notifications, but there was a lot.

Grayson handed me my phone back. "I'll look later."

I nodded and Grayson stood up, putting his bag back on his back.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still sitting on the rock.

"It's getting late and it's a long way down. Come on." He said and helped me up from the rock.

"You just want to get home so you we can make out." I teased.

He didn't react to my remark and just began walking back down. The walk down back to the car was quiet for some reason. It's never quiet between us. I brought up things and started conversations but he didn't respond much to it.

After about an hour of hiking back down, we finally arrived at the car. The car ride was also a silent one, well except for the music playing through the radio.

When we finally arrived back at the apartment, Lina and Ethan were on the couch eating pizza and playing video games.

"Hello!" Lina yelled from the couch, not removing her eyes from the TV.

"Hi, how was the hike?" Ethan asked pausing the game.

"It was fine." Grayson said and walked to his room, leaving the rest of us still talking in the living room.

"What's up with Mr Grumpy Pants? Did something happen during the hike?" Lina asked confused as she took a bite out of her pizza slice.

"No the hike was great. I have no idea why his mood changed so quick." I said looking at Grayson's closed bedroom door. "I'll go talk to him."

I walked over to Grayson's bedroom and opened the door. He was standing in the middle of the room with, once again, nothing but sweats on, on his phone.

Wow, he changed fast.

I closed the door and came up behind him as I put my arms around his waist and placed my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" I asked as I kissed his shoulder gently.

"I'm fine." He said with his eyes still on his phone.

"Good. So do you wanna do, you know what, now?" I asked again chuckling.

"I'm not in the mood now. Sorry." He said with his eyes STILL on his phone.

I let go of him and stood in front of him. "You're not in the mood? You're always in the mood for anything like this."

"Well now I'm not." He hadn't looked up from his phone yet.

I grabbed his phone out of his hands. "Look at me, Grayson!"

He looked up at me. "I'm looking."

"What's up with you suddenly?"

"Nothing. I'm just not in the mood for it right now. Maybe another time." He said crossing his arms.

"You were the one that couldn't wait a freaking hour to do it, remember?" I said.

"Well I don't want to anymore." He said and frowned.

I just looked at him and gave his phone back to him and stormed out of the room. Slamming the door. I stomped to Ethan's room and closed the door behind me. I sat on the bed and buried my face in my palms in frustration.

What the hell is wrong with him? Why is he acting like this?

I stood up to go talk to Lina about this but she was busy with Ethan and she wouldn't want me to disturb them, so another name popped up into my head that I could talk to.